Click Here!

LF> A Story of a Woman Unable to Resist Two Men

Guest Miss Iz

Guest Miss Iz

Hello~

I've been searching for this story for quite some time now. I can't seem to remember the name, but I do remember many different parts in the story. It starts with a woman sitting in a car (or truck?) in the parking lot near an old inn while it's raining heavily. I believe she makes it into the inn, confirms her reservation and, in one way or another, meets an older man with a rather gruff look and thick accent. She's curious about him, and opens up enough to reveal that she's visiting town to explore her family's past. She leaves the inn frequently to meet with a rather secluded man, seemingly middle-aged, who turns out to be a vampire. I remember that he invites her into his home -- a rather large mansion -- and lets her gaze around his library of sorts, showing her paintings, old books, and the like. Then he reveals his family's ties to her own, obviously taking interest in her and attempts to ravish her body. She leaves distraught, and the same night she returns to the inn, has a drink of brandy with the man she met at the inn, and sexual experiences ensue between the two. Although she's afraid, the woman continues to visit the vampire in the castle -- even after protests coming from her lover at the inn. Somehow, the two men meet and fight with each other over the woman's safety/affection.

For whatever reason, the name "Avery" comes to mind -- I believe it's the woman's. I can't recall anyone else's name, just that she was about to have sex with both men in a pool of some sort (in the last chapter that I read). Anyway, I know that my post is rather long-winded, but it would mean a lot to me if anyone could help me find this story, or one similar.

Thanks for your time,

~Iz

Guest Miss Iz

Such a quick reply! Thank you so much! For some reason I'd convinced myself that I wouldn't hear anything for a while -- at least until after I get home from work tonight. I'm just disappointed that what I read last was indeed the last chapter (until further notice)~ :( At least now I have a general idea of how to search for stories if this comes up in the future.

Thanks again~

Well, it doesn't always work :)

I'd re-read it quick if I were you - their profile indicates they're seeking publishing stuff and a lot of writers take their stuff down if'n they get a deal. Well, that and the A/N chapter is something mods look into as well I vaguely recall. If I ever had the desire to use one I'd totally brush up on the rule and find out if I could or not, but I think it was not.... anyway, enjoy yer re read. Hopefully if it doesn't confirm that this Avery Fitz Gerald, perhaps it will confirm if Gerald Fitz Avery...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.