Click Here!

I Have A Question

Squall-sama

Why the hell does one person who's, oh say... 40 lvls below me only give me like 93 EXP, but someone who's like 55 or 60 lvls below me gives me over 100 EXP????

How is that possible? :)

Oh, and on a side note, why the fuck do I only get like 1 HP point and 2 Str points when lvling up!? What the hell is the point? >.< *waves fist* It's like... "Oh well, that wasn't even worth it. Take it back, I don't want the lvl up." :) How can I possibly get better pointage when lvling up? my HP and Str are shit compared to everyone else. -_-

Well the randomness sucks. :)

It seems to me that if you kill,you get more points than wounding.

If you use a weapon that's, like, appropriate to the level of the target, you get more points than something overwhelming.

Then again, the higher you are, the more overwhelming even small weapons are. I've used a freaking knife and done over a hundred points of damage...

And gotten one EXP for it..

It seems to me that if you kill,you get more points than wounding.

If you use a weapon that's, like, appropriate to the level of the target, you get more points than something overwhelming.

Then again, the higher you are, the more overwhelming even small weapons are. I've used a freaking knife and done over a hundred points of damage...

And gotten one EXP for it..

>.< I dunno if I'd be willing to try that... I've tried attacking somebody that's like 50 lvls below me with the strongest weapon available before and I've lost. Actualy, that's happened mroe than once>.< My luck sucks on this game -_-0

I've found the exp gained is directly proportionate to the max HP of the target in question, with modifiers based off what percentage of your max Hp their's is, weapons and level bonuses and null in this equation. Basically, if I attack someone with 800hp, I get ~275 exp, someone with 250hp, I get ~13exp, someone of same level as person with 250hp, but has 210hp, I get 1exp.

Make sense?

I've found the exp gained is directly proportionate to the max HP of the target in question, with modifiers based off what percentage of your max Hp their's is, weapons and level bonuses and null in this equation. Basically, if I attack someone with 800hp, I get ~275 exp, someone with 250hp, I get ~13exp, someone of same level as person with 250hp, but has 210hp, I get 1exp.

Make sense?

Sure... now if only YOU GUYS WOULD QUIT FREAKING KILLING ME!!! I would try it out. *glares* I've been dead for a solid day straight because you, Dominic, and Keith have been raping me relentlessly. *huffs* Normally I don't complain about that, but this is getting ridiculous guys, seriously.

Sure... now if only YOU GUYS WOULD QUIT FREAKING KILLING ME!!! I would try it out. *glares* I've been dead for a solid day straight because you, Dominic, and Keith have been raping me relentlessly.
Hey, you're always alive when i come by. I don't raise you to kill you...anymore.

And my deathdealifying wears off after a half hour....