Click Here!

Sonic: Tails(Straight Shota) revision

Tonberry101

This is a straight shota idea that involves a mix of the Archie and Sonic X series and I thought of this from looking at the Kemono Canned hentai manga. Tails needs to be about 12 and the girls included are Rouge, Vanilla, and Nicole so no cream or any other loli like characters in the lemon scenes as for the idea in how he gets with them my look at it is that Rouge and Vanilla talk about his past relationships one being Fiona which ends in betrayal and such, then the one with Cosmo which ends with loosing her permenatly so they think since his past relationships dealt with younger women maybe a more mature touch is what he needs and they sure give it to him the first of which they invite him over to Vanilla's then the two would seduce him. Try doing it in a way that feels like that manga (or just whatever works for you). Then as the three are getting intimate since the house is made of nanites Nicole is checking this out and later corners Tails, in which soon after their fling Rouge walks in on them informing them she knew Nicole was checking them out earlier. Then you can let your imagination carry on from there. Additionally you can bring Sally into the group also her reasoning being Sonic actually going for Amy unless you add Sonic but only if you change his gender and display her as a older sister figure who he eventually becomes intimate with(this will involve a bit of story tweaking though). You can add Rosemary Prower(Tail's mother) if you want her reasoning she is being neglected by his father. As a side note no pegging or pregnancies please. Mind that I would like a story or even one shots with Tails with these women cause their are not many of these around.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.