Click Here!

Driven Heart - Initial D Yaoi

Kurahieiritr

Author: kurahieiritrJio
Title: Driven Heart; Prequel to A Rivalry Revealed Series

Summary: Determined to put his gangster past behind him, Keisuke joined the Red Suns with a dream of becoming a professional race car driver. Yet everything Keisuke has planned for his future starts collapsing when Ryosuke sets his sites on conquering the Akina Speed Stars where Keisuke faces an unforgettable opponent.

Feedback: I adore receiving concrete feedback that lets me know specific repairable story problems. I interact with reviewers in my review reply thread for all my series posted in the Initial D archive, or in PM when reviewers prefer to contact me in that way. I am doing revisions on the rest of the series and replacing chapters because of previous reviews I have received. I have put the URL to the review replies and chapter updates at the bottom.

Fandom: Anime- Initial D
Pairing: Keisuke Takahashi x Takumi Fujiwara
Warnings: Angst, Bi , solo, M/M W/D & WIP
Chaptered story:
13 chapters posted
URL: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600054011

This is the review response topic URL where I also post updates of chapters for all my posted Initial D stories outside of my profile page update.

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/48277-initial-d-yaoi-keisuke-x-takumi-rivalry-revealed-series/

Edited by Kurahieiritr

Although semi raw, I posted Chapter 14 of Driven Heart. I am having to learn a new writing program since the old version is no longer compatible with Windows 7 even using the compatibility wizard. As of yesterday, grammar and other tool checkers flat stopped working. I apologize for any awkward sentences or run ons that might be found in the text for the moment. Once I get a better handle on the new program, I will be sure to revise and replace the Chapter 14 section. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Chapter 15 is up for Driven Heart. Same warnings as normal such as spoiler heavy for Stage 2 anime. Hope everyone enjoys the latest chapter. I decided to add a Takumi P.O.V. chapter for a change. Anyone who has not seen the series should watch stage 2 to see Keisuke go mildly psychotic when Takumi shows up at Akagi, Keisuke's home course to battle Sudo the night before Keisuke battles the Emperors himself. Man those scenes really spark my plot bunnies of yaoi yumminess. :) Chapter 16 is almost complete also. I have a few more things to add, and the the revision to do. Should be up before the end of the week. Crossing my fingers that it will be ready in a day or two to share.

I made revisions to chapters 14 and 15 which I did replace today. Chapter 16 is also freshly posted to the story. I also have 3 pages of chapter 17 roughed out as I update here.

• 1 month later...

After beating an unexpected case of writer's block, Chapter 17 is finally complete, and posted. I apologize for the inexcusable wait. It is a shorter than normal chapter due to not being completely back into the groove of writing daily. I am crossing my fingers that this will not happen again for another couple of years. Hope everyone enjoys the newest moments of insanity as Keisuke wrestles with his unwanted emotions.

• 4 weeks later...

Adding a note that I am having temporary writer's block, plus learning my duties as a new Cleanup crew member. Consider my story on temporary hiatus. I will get it finished as soon as I can get my imagination functioning. I apologize for the wait I have caused my readers.

• 2 months later...

Have gotten chapters 18 and 19 written and posted to Driven Heart the Prequel after a terribly long hiatus. They are raw drafts at the moment, but due to not having written anything for several months, I went ahead and posted the two as a set of sorts. I will revise them as soon as I am humanly able to do so. I apologize for the long wait for those who have liked the story to date.

• 8 months later...

For those who have been following my Rivalry Revealed series: I apologize for the unexpectedly long hiatus from writing. The real world always trumps writing unfortunately. I am going to endeavor to get a new chapter 20 up while I have a lull in the real world scenarios that have been distracting me by the end of next week. Outside of that new chapter, I am going to be focused on cleaning up some content that has sparked a number of complaints in reviews.

I am going to be revising and stripping the Japanese words from all the stories in the Rivalry series which several fans from FFN pleaded with me to add. I will leave words like san and kun in the direct dialog, along with Aniki and Otouto since those are the words Ryosuke and Keisuke most often use when speaking to each other. I am doing this in hopes of finding a happy medium for those who are irritated by the addition of requested Japanese words that happened when I did the first overhaul during my move to this site.