Click Here!

The Demon Casket Reopened: Comments, questions, and general blahs

Demon Casket

Guest Brewer235

They do as long as you rate them M for mature readers only. I have many stories posted that had sex and violence and such in them. Your stories would bring a lot of readers joy because they are freaking AMAZING!

also If your ever on the site I just updated one of my stories that is rated M. U just gotta set your filter to M only because it likes to keep it on K-T. My profiles under the same name my reply is under so you should see it as well as a lot of other adult ones. Their are a lot of great ones to read :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Captain_Rayzak

Not the ending I was expecting, but I'll admit it was a good one none the less! Thanks for the update, and i hope you find something soon. Sending the luck I don't have out to ya man. XD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Guest

I can't believe its March already going into April.

Anyways, I'm just posting to check up on ya. I hope life's been treating you good and that you've gotten a job now.

• 1 month later...
Guest LurkMoar

Hullo. Just checking in again to make sure you haven't died in a tragic car accident and to see if you've been doing well since last month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest LurkMoar

July going into August and the wait for the update is killing me!

Anyways i'm just checking in again, and I hope you're able to get/ have gotten a job!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the really, really late reply, but, I've got a large plate of writing to deal with right now.

Ugh, ya kno, I've been feeling it a bit for AT, but, I'm trying to deal with current projects that other people are actually waiting for me on.

Seriously though, I do feel a bit of melting on the ice block here. Maybe I'll be able to get something going by mid August. Again though...can't promise. I'm just hoping this one hasn't gone dead on me.

Um...we are talking about the Adventure Time fic, right? I've somewhat lost track, heheh.

Guest LurkMoar

Yes, we are talking about your Adventure Time fic. I'm also guessing "The Itch" is the story where most of the people posting in this thread came from.

Glad to see you're still trucking on too, man.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Jeez, sorry. Been a while.

lol...plane day...

Getting on forward with Equestria Girls fic, finally.

Honestly, about Adventure Time, I'm so turned off to it right now that I dunno if it's ever coming back.

How do I say it? PB doesn't feel like the cute, sweet, cuddly, eddible princess that I loved anymore.

The fact that it's been forever that a new ep has come about surely isn't helping, and, they've turned Finn into a total jerk!!!

Ugh...Iunno man. I may come back to Adventure Time with a new Marcie x Finn fic in the future, but, I really think this one has taken the full nose dive and crashed.

Seriously, the show is pissing me off right now.

Anyways, that's me, that's where I'm at right now. Sorry it took so long to get back. Just took a major hit on a summertime project with some friends. Picking up pieces, kinda, but, I'm good to go with newer things.

Hope you're doing well as well, hehe.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.