100!

teeta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay, first player to level 555!

All may bow before me....

• 5 months later...

Level 1000. Wow. Plus, i JUST figured out how to attack 104 people simultaneously.

I am, like, Death.

104 at once???

Yeah.

Three clicks of the mouse, 104 dead. It'd be more except i only have 104 attacks.

Needless to say, loads of other things have kept me from maintaining certain things in forum. :throwup: DAMMIT.

Well, can't speak for others, but i'd a whole lot rather that the archive works and idiots can be quickly deleted than that i have a four-digit-fighter medal or anything like that. No worries.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, I'm at level 127, and I'm making progress every day...

Keith, it's my goal to someday surpass you.

Yeah, there's a real nice bandwidth in there. Where there are enough players and you have enough attacks to get a level's worth of EP in one day.

But the higher you go, the less EP you get from your victims. It tapers off until you have to work for it again.

My goal right now is to get 'knife' used as often as 'steal a kiss.'

Then get Dagger up to those match those two.

Eh, it keeps me off the streets.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, there's a real nice bandwidth in there. Where there are enough players and you have enough attacks to get a level's worth of EP in one day.

But the higher you go, the less EP you get from your victims. It tapers off until you have to work for it again.

My goal right now is to get 'knife' used as often as 'steal a kiss.'

Then get Dagger up to those match those two.

Eh, it keeps me off the streets.

Holy HELL! I have finally done one of my goals! I have actually came out the victor in a battle against Keith! in the process, I took him out of the first place spot in the richest (overall) members. I have never thought that the day would come so quick! (the only reason for that goal Keith is because it looked so impossible to do... I'm positive you'll be back up there in a matter of moments) Here is the screen shot I took...

Victoryscreenshot.jpg

Holy HELL! I have finally done one of my goals! I have actually came out the victor in a battle against Keith! in the process, I took him out of the first place spot in the richest (overall) members. I have never thought that the day would come so quick! (the only reason for that goal Keith is because it looked so impossible to do... I'm positive you'll be back up there in a matter of moments) Here is the screen shot I took...

Victoryscreenshot.jpg

So that's where the money went...i didn't think i'd spent it...

Ah, well. Good on you.

• 2 months later...
So that's where the money went...i didn't think i'd spent it...

Ah, well. Good on you.

Trying to catch up with you rankwise kieth... Just passed Teeta the other day. At this rate, I should pass you sometime in the year 2084 lol

EDIT:

Ok, I am now at Level 471. Won't be too much longer before I finally pass Dominic Shade and start wearing the #2 Headband...

• 3 months later...
im 126 hahahaah i did it

i attack keith and survived!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good for you!

WOO-HOOOO!!! I joined the 100-Club! *does a booty dance* Sweet glory, Yayyyyyy! lol