Click Here!

Original fics up for adoption

Guest Raksha

So i am very lazy writer but i want to see my little plot bunnies cared for. I have a various amount of Het, and yaoi (aka Slash') stories all over the place. Some have been partially typed up and others i might have to explain to you. I'm always starting new ones and it is very sad how i keep losing some and i want the shown and displayed. Anyhow i write in a variety of genres so if you are interested Hit Me Up.

I'm willing to adopt slash (if the plot interests me and I think I can do it justice), but I cannot for the life of me write het. My two attempts so far.... One is in the process of being a two-part story that ends in a threesome (MMF) and the other is a foursome, unpublished anywhere. That one is FMMM.

My email is wolf.kin.flight@gmail.com

Please put "AFF" or something about stories into the subject, so I know it's not a spam message. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Jenna F.

Hello, I'd be willing to adopt any of the Het stories if you still need someone to write them. I have a couple of stories posted on my profile if you want to check them out. If still interested, just email me at xxkinkflagxx@yahoo.com.

Jenna~

• 1 month later...
Guest Alissa Ramey

That sound's like fun. Email me at fsheralissa@yahoo.com, and i'll pick one. (I'll write about anything, i'm not too picky on my writting). Just tell me your idea's and i'll deffinatly write one for you no matter what. :D

• 2 months later...

I have the opposite problem. I love writing, but have trouble coming up with plots. If you have any left to adopt out, I'd be interested in slash or het. My email is m_jardel@me.com

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.