Click Here!

Crossing Lines (Johnny Test)

Belfry

Here is where I will post comments about the reviews of Crossing Lines.

First off, vic elor is writing his own continuation of his "Johnny and the limit" fanfic, called "Johnny over the limit". I had received his permission to write A continuation (not THE continuation) before he picked up and continued the story himself.

My thanks to everyone who has reviewed Crossed Lines. I just uploaded Chapter 34, these last two chapters containing Mary's and Johnny's dreams of their future. Actually these are two of the possible endings I had wrote for the story, but saw no need to keep them hidden or forgotten. I think both of them would have worked as an ending, but the ending I decided to use, I feel, is much better.

Belfry

post-22881-0-60955800-1360426767_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Stupid me...I just now started posting a link to this page in my chapters again!

By the way, I have posted all the Seasons 5 & 6, posted on my YouTube Channel, Belfry43,

Seasons 1 thru 4 are NOT posted. They have been released on DVD. If season 5 and/or 6 are released on DVD, that season will be removed.

I have two recent videos Johnny Test Behind the Scenes and Johnny Test UK Happy Meal Commercial. Also posted is the MSNBC 60th Anniversary of the D-Day Invasion: June 6, 1944, As It Happened, A recreation of the network news the night of June 7, 1944 if it was covered with modern technologies.

Finally rounding out my collection are videos from the Louisville Retro Arcade Convention 2015, and some homemade playing of APF MP-1000 video games using an emulator. (The APF MP-1000 was a short-lived console, 1978-1979, competing with the Atari 2600)

Edited by Belfry

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.