Click Here!

I Need To Get Some Fucking Sleep

Guest Zyx

When you wake up after only six hours of sleep you feel way more tired than when you wake up after five hours. Probably because you were so close to having had enough sleep or something. Point is, I stay up too late and feel way too tired when I wake up. Like right now, I wish someone would say "It's allright, you can go back to sleep, I'll take care of everything."

But no one ever does, and every day I need more sleep, I get less sleep. At the worst possible moment you can't wake up anymore and miss an important appointment. Or you get so tired you start making mistakes, big mistakes. And there's nothing I can do about it. It sucks. It sucks really really bad.

I slept from 2AM to 9AM, then fell asleep until 10AM, then fell asleep again sometime after noon and woke up at 1:30... I'm permanently tired it seems, I drink tea by the box full (I buy tea in boxes of 100 and finish off the box in two weeks).

I used to get about 12 hours of sleep a night when I was in school, well... I wasn't really 'going' to school after 9th grade, when I was expelled. But yeah, after 12 hours of sleep I was more tired than if I get 3 hours of sleep, weird thing eh?

Naps is a good thing in our case.

I would nap in the afternoon hours and just when you are drifting into deeper sleep, RING!, the phone rings and you wake up immediately to answer it to hear the voice of one of your friends calling you about a story that you had just posted to the net and wanted to talk about it.

Needless to say, I didn't say anything to her about that she had awakened me from a nap and she talked for two hours. TWO FUCKING HOURS! And she caused me to have yet another headache, which after taking two asperins it is still fucking here!

Well, needless to say I ended up staying up instead of drifting back to bed after hanging up, didn't go to bed till about 3:30am and woke up at 8am.

Hopefully, I will be able to get a nap in later today and not be interrupted by anyone.

Beth

ugh, do I know how that goes. I usually work both second and third shift in any given week. This week is the first week in TWO MONTHS where I'm not working a 3rd immediately followed by a 2nd. On those days, I'm lucky if I sleep at ALL before I go back to work.

I average about 4 hours sleep a day. :angry:

Well, I had a good nap today.

But when I wake up after a nap I can't get back to sleep for at least eight hours.

Which means I'll get about three hours of sleep tonight and I'll wake up tired, again.

Well, there's an upside: I get to watch a really cool movie tonight.

72-hour insomnia jags and 3-4 hours of sleep every 24-hour period are normal for me. I make it up by getting 16 hours of sleep per day on a random weekend (but not on both weekend days).

This is what I get for being a night owl with a busy day schedule. I never did have the ability to take a nap unless I'm really ill. It frustrated my mother to no end when I was five years old. It still frustrates her at times.