Click Here!

Challenge/Request from Danny3125 For Dark/Angst Fiction

Guest Danny3125

Guest Danny3125

Hey! I have an idea for a very dark and angsty fanfiction involving Lily Potter! I would write it myself but I am already too occupied with life and the stories I've already started. So if ur interested, go ahead and reply to this topic and ill explain the plot for you!

Can't promise I'll do it, as there are several other projects I am supposed to be working on (-cough- was already supposed to be working on them before I disappeared for half a year) but I wouldn't mind hearing about it because right not, I seem to be a little bit stuck on my current stories.

Maybe writing something else will get the creative juices flowing again. =)

Guest Danny3125

I don't care who writes it as long as someone does.

Anyway, the plot is pretty simple:

1) Peter Pettigrew is jealous and overlooked by his friends often.

2) When James gets engaged to Lily and the group starts drifting apart, Peter finally loses it and decides to get back at his friends for "leaving him."

3) Peter feeds Lily a potent Lust Potion and proceeds to take advantage of her. (this part will be the main focus of the story)

4) He will have sex with Lily in public (While she is cooking in the kitchen while the guys are playing quidditich outside, or finger her while they are eating dinner, fucking her while she is pregnant, with baby harry in the same room, etc. just be creative)

5) Basically, Lily will slowly turn into Peter's slut

6) Releases Remus's secret to the Wizarding World without anyone knowing it was him.

7) Put's into Jame's head that Sirius is from a dark family, leading James and Lily to trust him over Sirius.

And that is the gist of it. I don't want this to be a one-shot, so please try to make it a little lenghty!

• 9 years later...

Sounds like the more he tears them apart, the less likely he would be to betray them to Voldemort.

Maybe he becomes Harry’s Godfather after turning James against Sirius enough? With James pulling away from their friendship, maybe Sirius would throw himself into more fights to prove himself, eventually dying in some duel or another?

Perhaps James still dies, but Lily survives? And maybe femHarry ends up dosed up on Love Potions so Peter can get a Mother-Daughter-Threesome?

• 9 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.