Click Here!

Don't Ask To Be A Beta And Then Never Come Back!

Lore

Disclaimer: I'm really not trying to offend anyone with this and I'm not really targeting anyone to make them feel bad, but if the mods feel this is rude towards betas, please feel free to lock it/delete it. c: I don't mind.

I've been thinking about starting a new story lately, but since I'm a roleplayer and I've gotten into the habit of working with someone, I'd like a beta/someone to brainstorm with. Now, the problem with this is that most of the betas that have in applications have totally disappeared altogether. Few of them seem to do mxm and the ones I've sent messages to have either never logged back into the forums or have no other means of contact listed. I'm not going to go hound them just so they'll beta me by like, posting a comment on one of their stories or something since I can't find a messenger name or email, you know? But I don't get why they ask to be betas and then *poof*.

Where are you, MIA mxm betas? T_T