Click Here!

We just keep chugging along!

ApolloImperium

Hey everyone! I should apologize - We didn't put news up last month and I'm a day late this month. Here's the thing though: Nothing's going on! The site is chugging along and there is no huge news that it's important to share. That being said, as my life is getting busier (Holidays, fiancee coming home, wedding, cross country move, school, etc) and the site is settling into nice steady groove, we've made a decision to only post the news when necessary. I'm shooting for a quick update every 3-4 months, but if there's not something going on, I won't take up your time or mine!

As things come up we will make sure to keep you up to date and we will ensure that the donations page and moderation status is kept current.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know!

• 4 weeks later...

Busy life, huh? I bet everybody whose come and go from this website has had busy days in their life. I'm no exception. Been so busy myself. Glad this site's still alive... not since the closing of another short-lived fanfiction website... :o

Busy life, huh? I bet everybody whose come and go from this website has had busy days in their life. I'm no exception. Been so busy myself. Glad this site's still alive... not since the closing of another short-lived fanfiction website... :o

::dryly:: We're hardly a short-lived fanfiction website. We've managed to stick around for over ten years because our owner actually understands what's needed to run a site and keep it vital.