Click Here!

Need a Co-Writer

Topic title: I have a need for a co-writer.

Topic description: For original vampire stories

I am in need of a co-writer who would be interested in helping me co-write unfinished work that I would like to finish. I have so many ideas and too many WIPS that need some finishing touches on them. If you like vampires and horror stories then you would be perfect to help me co-write with my unfinished works. Thanks!

Guest orleans

I like vampire stories wink.gif and would be interested in helping you out. But what kind of vampires are you talking about? Mindeless monsters or thinking and feeling creatures?

*Just curious*

hug.gif

Depends on which story I have one story where the vampire has some kind of sympathy and feelings and the others they have no remorse for anything. But I want to complete one that's long over due!

If I didn't have a ton on my plate right now, I would be interested in helping you write that story out, but I cannot because I have about fifty stories that I am trying to work on right now and can barely finish one story before the muse jumps in and screams here is a new plot for you, write it, write it damn you! and I end up with another three stories to write.

But please let me know when the story is done as I would love to read it.

Beth

If I didn't have a ton on my plate right now, I would be interested in helping you write that story out, but I cannot because I have about fifty stories that I am trying to work on right now and can barely finish one story before the muse jumps in and screams here is a new plot for you, write it, write it damn you! and I end up with another three stories to write.

But please let me know when the story is done as I would love to read it.

Beth

It's totally ok, I know many authors here have their keyboards busy <_< I think I found my co-writer although it would be nice to have you as one because you are a good writer >_>

• 4 years later...

I could help for either/or, if you're still looking.... No promises on speed, because I've got about fifteen other things I'm working on at the moment - though some of those are currently on back burners and can be delayed if necessary.

Frankly I think it would be fun to write/co-write one of each, just for the compare/contrast fun. Or darkness. Or whatever. (I'm bipolar; often I find myself switching between fits of extreme amusement and dark moods - or dark/morbid humor and pranks. :beer: Is quite fun, and yes, my grammar is strange sometimes. Slang-speak is fun. :rofl: Though I like to think myself capable of correct grammar as well.)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.