Click Here!

Looking for 2 gw fic(1x2)

Guest Aisha

Hi, I am looking for 2 gundam wing(1x2) fanfiction that I have read long time ago. I can't remember the title or the author but I can summerize. Hope anyone can help me.

1. It is set an alternate universe . Duo is ruler of the world that kept getting bigger.. I think heero was captured on last battle and become duo's concubine. Duo's title is Shinigami. He is vampire but different then ones we knows, he was born, not made. Duo does not have queen because when queen give birth to child the mother/bearer die. So duo has forbade heero become pregrant by having take anti pragnant portion every month or so. Many women covetes heero's position to tried get rid of him. They did so by switching anti pragnant potion to other potion. When it was known that heero was with child, Duo was furious and heeor flad the castle because he thought duo would kill have him aborted the child. Heero was found by 2 people who are brother and sister and they take care of him but he is so unhappy that his health is getting worse. Duo found the plot and kill all the people involved in this scheme and tracked down heero. When duo found heero it was many months later and soon the child will come. When child of Shinigami would born, the soul is formed first and bory forms around the soul, heero was dieing but duo's dead month showes up in his vision and save heero, and their twin.

2.After the war heero leave and duo felt there is no purpose of him living so he went to earth and sign up for long range space mission. This mission is one way and he and AI will go on to the space until the ship can't go no more. Heero comes back and look for duo but he is no where to be found. He trace duo to the space mission center and he sign up to chase after duo. It has taken long time but he founds him at a planet which is like antaaric like on earth. The ship crashed and duo was injured and heero and the ai from heero's ship save him. Duo is mad at heero for leaving and coming after him and heero is trying to get forgivnees from duo and try to get back to earth.

Hope this is enough jog some of your memory. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

The first one is 'Runaway' by little manga neko. You can find her fics on mizunoamy.bravespage site.

I just read it again two days ago. lol

Sorry for the second story but I don't know...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.