Click Here!

New? Introduce Yourself!

Guest TricksterKitsune

Hello,

I'm not new-new but I've been lurking while slowly feeling out the forums and beginning to interact.

I'm AquaTonic on AFF, I joined when I initially started to venture into writing more mature content than was appropriate for FF.Net. I've been writing since I was about 12 or 13, starting with fan fiction and then progressed into wanting to write something of my own. Because I had a huge horde of fan fic ideas, I wanted to finish those but decided I can rearrange the plot to make it into an original fic instead. I have one fan fic left to finish and then I'm purely dedicated to my own original works.

It's nice to meet everyone and I hope to get to know you more as I start being more active on the forums!

Hello to everyone who has been joining the AFF community of late. Hope you all enjoy your time here. :) It may not be the most review happy spot, but it makes for a great online home for sharing whatever wild things our plot bunnies can dream up to get all of us into writing. :)

:wavey: Hi to all the new people I haven't greeted yet!

• 4 months later...

Well... now it's my turn.

I am thay{CVB} and I'm Venezuelan. I'm 32 years old. I'm an artist, and I love drawing. Let's just say it's my first language. Writing could be my second language, yet I don't consider myself much of a writer. But still, I do it for fun. Or to let my feelings & sensations go.

I mostly write in Spanish (my native language) but I'm giving a try writing in English as well.

Nice to meet you all!

Edited by thayCVB

Hi Everyone,

I'm PJ08. I'm new here, AFF and basically the whole writing thing as well as posting on Forums. I'm basically just a newbie all around. I'm working on my first story that is posted under original M/M.

I'm excited to be here, it's nice to meet everyone and it looks like a lot of fun!

• 3 months later...

Hello all. I've read stories on AFF for awhile, but only recently joined and decided to be active. I've got two one off's and a bigger project that I'm hoping to roll out soon. My focus will mostly be on video games and (non-anime) cartoons. Fairly vanilla by some standards, but I've got to get my "sea legs," before I venture off into the harder stuff.

My screen name comes from my long dead, crotchety old great grandfather. "Why is it that everything you see on television and in the movies has to be full of smut? Writing is a craft, but writing filth is a busted craft."

He'd be so proud.

Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone, and I look forward to having more to share with whomever is interested.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.