Click Here!

New? Introduce Yourself!

Guest TricksterKitsune

Guest Shadowflare

Hey guys and gals. ^^

I'm known as Flare by people who don't know my real name; I just put the Shadow in front of it whenever I write something lemonish (since so many people think it's 'not like me' or 'weird for me').

I live in Ontario, Canada. I've only written one fic so far, but it seems to have done well as far as I can tell, but I still consider myself a n00b and get nervous whenever I check reviews, etc ^^;. It's in Video Games > Chrono Trigger. I'm a big f/f fan, and thats what I intend to write for a while.

I have a tendency to wait a long time to write, and add chapters to my already existing fic because of privacy problems irl, and busyness (and laziness... shhh). I intend to start writing some more, as I've been motivated (by what, I don't know, but I'm not going to spend too much time questioning).

I'm hoping to get something written very soon. ^^

Once again, hello. smile.gif

(PS. If anyone happens to play FFXI, you can find me there under the name Acrisius on Valefor... just thought I'd throw that in just in case.)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest suzanne_2006

smile.gif Hello, everyone! It's great to be here. I look forward

to the discussions and also making new friends. Suzanne

is indeed my real name. wink.gif

Guest suzanne_2006

smile.gif Hello, everyone! It's great to be here. I look forward

to the discussions and also making new friends. Suzanne

is indeed my real name. wink.gif My interests range from

writing fanfics to discussing fantasy adventure novels

and history.

I'm from southwest Florida. Anyone else here from

Florida? biggrin.gif

Hey there folks! Wow... how late am I at doing this?? laugh.gif

First off, welcome to all the new folk I have yet to post with. I'm sure we'll meet up eventually.

Socond off, I am Dazzledfirestar, or Dazzled, or Daz... or whatever, any form of the name is good.

You'll find me sculking around the X-Men AFF site most of the time, but I also love LOTR and Harry Potter (thanks to Polywolly for the HP obsession! tongue.gif )

I've got a few stories in the X-Men area, and there's a few more on the way.

I'm twenty-five, married (to a wonderful D&D geek... we compliment each other so well! wub.gif ) and from Alberta Canada.

And that's me! smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Aegrisomnia

Hi, I'm Aegrisomnia, but you can call me Aggy. Whatever floats your boat. I hang around the Cartoon section a lot, but I have been known to frequent the X-men/LoTR/HP sections. He-man is my all time favorite fandom and I'm currently writing a novel-sized story on it. I'm a Beta for those who need one, but I'm not real skilled with things like yuri. Yaoi I can work with, though. Actually, all yaoi/yuri is squicky to me, but even I put some into my stories to add a bit of flavor *winks*

Guest vorheesfan07

Hi everyone. Hmmm, what to say about myself? Well, my real name is Ben, my fetishes inlcude plant vore and absorbtion, and I am a big fan of anime. I know that sucked, but sorry!

I should have an avatar and maybe a siggie up soon. Can't wait to hear from you guys (and gals) !

cool.gif Ben

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Soulsearcher

Alrighty, here we go, I'm the noob of the moment I suppose. I'm known as Soulsearcher or Imaginative Singer depending on the website. I spend most of my time lurking in the Anime section and my story is probably in one of the smallest areas there, the Howl's Moving Castle section. Ah well. I only have one story posted here so far, but a couple others are on sites like ff.net and mm.org. I'm married to a wonderful Canadian known as His Lordship Havoc of "The Curse of the Fanboys!" fame. I'm old enough to not feel like posting my age. tongue.gif

When I'm not busy keeping up with him or doing fun anime related things, I'm dancing or teaching dance. Suppose that's about it for now!

Guest Rockin

Hello all, most friends and people call me Rockin (Rocky for certain sites). I'm just your average nice, friendly, and creative writer. XD

I like to do lemon, lime, and normal fics. Most of my stories are original characters my friends made up. I like to do my stories by balance: somethings that are imaginative, yet realistic. Also, I try to always add comedy and humor in it (I like to make my readers laugh and giggle/chuckle happy.gif). I also like to do both video games and anime stories (there might be exceptions...)

Now, when it comes to lemons and limes, I always do the basics

Hetrosexual

Yaoi

Yuri

Hermpidhodites (SP?)

This goes with what's in store inside the fic as well. I like to do stories that's normal and not weird like loli, pregnancy, bloated, etc.

Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy my stories ^^

Hello~ I'm not sure if I'm exactly 'new', but I haven't posted much at all. Let's see my name is Sin Acies (SinAcies) on AFF.net and everywhere else I post.

I'm a yaoi/slash addict and have been for *years*. I'm not even entirely sure I could write a het fic at this point; yuri, maybe, but . . . Eh, I'm all about the boy love! It's probably classified as an obsession by this point. I can barely watch a movie without slashing it as I watch it and anime, well as far as I'm concerned all bishounen (pretty boys) are meant to be together!

I write fanfics mostly because my head would explode if I tried to keep them all caged up in there and I'll read practically anything I can get my hands on. I have a sort of hatred for anime chics so they rarely feature very highly in anything I write (if they make an appearance at all, that is).

I very rarely watch tv at all, though I make exceptions for both "Avatar: the Last Airbender" and "Danny Phantom". I won't watch an anime unless it's sub-titled for a plethora of reasons, so no Toonami (or whatever they're calling it now) for me. Besides, I have a personal vendetta against them for what they've done to "Trigun", "Ruruoni Kenshin", and "FMA". But that's just me.

I love to debate! I don't care what the topic is or which side of the argument you're on, I'll debate with you even if I, personally, agree with what you're saying. And I've found nothing that squicks me so no worries there. I'm nearly impossible to offend.

And I think I've gone on about me *far* longer than I intended to, so I'm going to say goodbye now. ~Sin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chibi4president

Hi everyone, I'm not only new to AFF, but to adult anime fanfiction altogether. I've been trying to post my new, first ,and only Rurouni Kenshin lemon for a week, but haven't been able to because the subcategory tab won't scroll down. huh.gif I'm new to this so I'm hoping for a little constructive criticism to improve my work. My story gets off to a weird start, and it's a little crazy, but it'll turn out allright in the end, I hope. cool.gif Thanks!

p.s. I'm just beginning to grasp the forum concept too...if I do anything wrong don't take it the wrong way...I just didn't know, sorry sad.gif

Guest Adara

Hello everyone! I'm new here, but not new to AFF. I'm really surprised I didn't join the forum sooner, but as it is in most cases: Better late than never!

wink.gif

I think this is the third time I'm doing this. (Nice sig btw Adara)

1960 is the year I was born. Inspite of the fact that I was a rat, I'm actually a boar, since the Chinese new year is the 1st full moon after the winter soltace. I was born in jan, which makes me Capricorn.

I wrote a fanfic for Zelda Ocarina of Time, then found my work started to veer into the "bedroom zone" (as usual), and found this site to post it on. The result was Navi which I consider the best of my fanfiction. It's my ONLY fanfiction.

The rest are here StoryJunkie I promise, they won't waste your time. (Too much)

I am very happy to be amoung writers. I feel like a pig in mud, or perhaps a virgin in a meadow, or maybe a junkie who just got a hit. Pick your metaphor. I love it. And I'm grateful for the chance to hob-knob with other writers and actually have someone read my attempts at fiction.

Inkslinger's my forum name, but I publish under NightScribe on AFF. Been there almost a year (and too stupid to realize you could use the same name on the forum. Now my secret identity and idiocy is out).

I write mostly HP fics, Snape/OFC (het/lemons). Currently wrapping up the fourth out of a five part epic. May try a SS/HG soon. I had few original stories up, but trashed them, but I'm hoping to try some others in the future. Also have a PotO fic posted.

I really can't think of anything else to say, other than I've been on the forum a couple of months now and I like the vibe. I like the laid-back feeling, the silliness of posts at times, but it's also a great place to connect and kick around questions/ideas about the writing we all love to do. smile.gif

Guest Mike256bit

Yo. I've been on the site for a while, but recently came back when i found out I was a pirate. biggrin.gif

I figured it'd be fun to get involved with forum life if just to hack away at my summer. I'm twenty, I'm an art student, and I loves me some imaginative fiction. Three words: hot for grammar. Nothing beats a well-composed story.

I used to post in anime, but have since moved on to original fiction and will probably keep it that way.

Guest Pherazen

I'm Pherazen. Or Phee, Phee-chan, Pheonixx, Nixxa, Nanners or “Yes, Mistress”. cool.gif I'm a nineteen year old female who just got her first car and is totally psyched!! (Okay, so it's a crappy '95 Chev Corsica that needs a good paint job among other things, but hey! No more buses!)

I write a little bit of everything. Harry Potter, Firefly, Gundam Wing, the odd YGO or Original. I'm mostly into crossovers or AU's involving a hott non-annoying Harry with an equally hott if not hotter Bishounen. Yaoi slut, thy name is Phee. And when I say a "little bit of everything", I do mean little. It takes me forever 'cause I'm always busy and exhausted when I get home and work has usually fried all of the creativity out of my brain.

Lesse... I'm addicted to slash, coffee, the internet, Rockstars, caffeine in general, and nicotine. I've written a shitload of work but I haven't posted all that much. I have two drabbles and a story challenge on AFF hiding somewhere in the HP section, and more work on FFN. ::ignores the hissing and booing::

A word of caution: I talk too much and I'm insane. Thank Methusa you don't know where I live or I'd have to hide more white-coated bodies. I'm running out of space and my upstairs neighbor is complaining about the smell.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lxshr

Hello.

My name is Lxshr: The Forgiven (or just Lxshr for short).

I write alot but rarely share work unless i realy like it, But as with most i read more then i write.

Most of my writeing is baised on somthing that has happend to me and usaly begin with a prolague that is entirely true then from that actual fiction happends. well this is all the time i have for now, i hope i enjoy it here.

Guest Le Petit Mort

Hallo,

Well, to introduce myself, around AFF I'm known as 5 or Five, either way you want to put it. It's got some meaning behind it, it's just a name that stuck with me, so it's become one of my many aliases. ( blink.gif is that a word?)

Anyway, on AFF I'm Le Petit Mort and more or less I just whore around the Celebrity part of the site. I'm strictly a slash writer and so far I've only written band fan fictions. KoRn is my forte' and I've got more stories than I can count that I've written around them. I do although, write fiction for anything to Marilyn Manson, AFI, KMFDM, pretty much any band that I like that I want to toy with. wink.gif

I spend most of my free time right here, stuck to the computer. I'm either writing, reading, or doing research on characters. Music and writing are my addictions. I'm a rocker and would wither up and die without my beloved music. Oh yea... I'm addicted to smoking too...but that doesn't count, for I say so.

I'm a perverted little cookie and anything to do with sex (mainly homosexual sex that is...) catches my attention. Other than Celebrity/Band fiction, I've recently become a sucker for the anime, Gravitation. Who couldn't love Suichi? (yea, don't know if I spelled that right, bad me...)

Anyway, I'm pretty much just an eccentric, obsessive, freak!

Guest Animefan249

Hey everyone, my name is Ivy i just joined up with the forum, but i have been a member of AFF for about two years now. I'm 20 years old and post most of my stoires in the Yugioh section. I love this site, especally now that it has been redone. well i look forward to see more of you on here as i come in from time to time.

Hello, fellow pig. I was born in 1971(march, so I'm a Pisces). What element are you? I'm metal or iron. I think you might be a wood pig. Since pigs are basically herd animals, I think we should stick together. wink.gif

I think Capricorn is Earth, but to tell the truth, I'm not sure of the Feng Shui reference (I assume it is), so you must tell me what my element is. My year is 1960, my month is Jan. I'm nearly an Aquarian. Believe it or not, I married another Boar, and by all intents and purposes, we never should have wed, since his birthday is diametrically opposed to mine plus he's a boar. (Although, for many many years, I thought I was a rat!)

Hours ruled by the Pig : 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Direction of its sign : North - Northwest

Season and principle month : Fall - November

Corresponds to the Western sign : Scorpio

Fixed element : Water

Stem : Negative

Okay. How am I a Scorpio? I do love/hate them!

And Fall is my favoritiest time of the year, although, off hand, I'd say October, not November.

And I live in the North North West.

And I'm kind of a noonish person...

And what's "stem"?

EDIT: I went back and took a closer look, and my element IS earth, not water. (The chart beside this thing I cut and paste had more details for my particular year, which ended Jan 27th 1960)

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Cain.

Sorry. I really enjoyed that movie and felt this was the only time I could use this intro. (V for Vendetta in stores August 1, 2006.)

I've been writing for 5 years and finally am coming out of a year old dry spell. I've posted a lot of my recent works, please review.

Guest cu-kid

Hello. I'm cu-kid (pronounced seeyou-kid smile.gif ) I signed up for the forum months ago but completely forgot about it and have been with AFF for a little over a year... I think... blink.gif

I tend to be eclectic when it comes to the sections I haunt and am pretty sastisfied with anything from pure-fluff original romance all the way to dark and dirty fan-fics.

I'm very shy, and mildly neurotic, both of which cause me to not post very much on these things until I get to know people as I usually view myself as being ridiculously unwitty and only moderately charming.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.