Click Here!

Would you ever perform sexual favors for money?

Shinju

Would you ever perform sexual favors for money?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever perform sexual favors for money?

• Yes, for $50
    • Yes, for $100
    • Yes, for $1000
    • Yes, for $10,000
    • Only for $1,000,000 or more
    • No, not for any amount of money

I chose not to vote because for Me it would depend on the kind of sexual favor. I don't think I'd ever have sex with a man for any amount of money. Not because I'm homophobic, but because My interest in men only goes as far as physical appearance, and not physical acts. It's just not My cup of tea.

If some random woman asked Me to finger her for a million dollars I'd probably do it. If some random woman asked Me to have sex with her for a million dollars... probably not. It really depends more on the act than the money.

Depends on what the circumstances are. If I need the money to feed my family because we are out on the street. Yeah...I would do it.

If I had to do it because some sick bastard had a gun pointed at my husbands head and was gonna blow his brains out all over the floor if I didn't... I would perform a sexual favor in a heartbeat to buy him more time.

If doing a sexual favor was the only way I could raise money to pay for an operation on my son, that would save his life...Of course.

When I was single, I had lower standards and would do it just for fun.

Hope that answers the question.

Better question, would you offer money for sexual favors? In fact, I think I'll make that poll...

For now, my answer to this, is depending on the circumstances... Say I lose my job, house, car and all of that, and my girlfriend and I are thrown out on the streets. If someone were to offer to pay a large amount of money for sexual favors, to either my girlfriend or I (And he didn't care which one of the two.). I would never put my girlfriend through that, so yes, if it were a large amount of money, and we desperately needed it, I would. On a related note, if someone offered my girlfriend money for sexual favors, I'd probably skin him and feed him his testicles...

For the first time I can honestly say no. Back in June I honestly had to ask myself this. There was a family emergency and someone offered to help - pretty much as long as I screwed him. It would've been a trade-off more or less.

Long story short, I didn't go through with it so now he figures he doesn't have to keep his end of the bargain. Which in some ways does suck - but the fact that he tried to abuse his power like that really makes me hope the bar association finds out

Long story short, I didn't go through with it so now he figures he doesn't have to keep his end of the bargain. Which in some ways does suck - but the fact that he tried to abuse his power like that really makes me hope the bar association finds out

Women should always carry around tape recorders in their purse that are always in the "on" position. Wish I had one.

Women should always carry around tape recorders in their purse that are always in the "on" position. Wish I had one.

*head desk* Why didn't I think of that? *head desk* And why couldn't I have found this board before that one *head desk again and again*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.