Click Here!

Review topic: Healing

knzen

I saw soemone mention somewhere that we could make a topic and link our stories to it for review sake, since we can't reply to reviews. Since you can post without an account it seems like a good idea to me. Mods, if this is in the wrong place please move it to wherever it should be.

I thought this was a good idea since I see reviews and I try to address them in chapters but I never really know if I addressed the pairing appropriately. A few times I've wanted to reply to a review but there is no such feature. Also I've had some reviews misteriously dissappear.

Healing is the Bleach fic I'm working on. Like my other fics, I basically made a story where I can work in almost any pairing with a little thought.

Here are the two that I can see right now (dunno where the other 6 went)

Jade-----2010-09-02-----id # 3000027529

"i like the concept! keep it up. I wouldn't object to some more yuri pairings...perhaps matsumoto or Isane >_>"

I got one Matsumoto/Isane pairing in so far, there are more to come. They will wake up and chug the sake soon.

Anon-----2011-03-16-----id # 3000028672

"I like the variety and you have a knack for, oddly enough, making the characters and situations believable. I'd love to see some Byakuya in there at some point, maybe with Yoruichi joining in too. Very nice."

Thanks for the great inspiration. Buyakua I'm trying to get worked in, it's a bit hard for me to picture him involved with anyone since he showed so little emotion even to his own wife. Yoruichi is in on the action now, once the group in Hecto Mundo make it to shelter you'll get your wish.

Nope, this is the right place. If you didn't delete the other six, I'd say they were the fallout of the deletion of one or more minor accounts. :( I really WISH I didn't have to do that to our authors, but I do have to remove all content posted by underagers.

Nope, this is the right place. If you didn't delete the other six, I'd say they were the fallout of the deletion of one or more minor accounts. :( I really WISH I didn't have to do that to our authors, but I do have to remove all content posted by underagers.

*sigh* Oh well. I'm back to writing when I get time. Reading old reviews works for me two fold, to remind me where I wanted to go with each fic and to modivate me to keep posting.

I have two other stories that I'm working on, one is FF6, the other is FF7. Should I make a seperate topic for each in thier respective forums or make one broad topic for all of my writing?

I had to go through and edit my other chapters of this fic and add line breaks, it was soemhow converted to one wall-o-text.

Edited by kanzen

wallotext issue - you can fix that in two different ways. If you have the original doc you copied from, you can copy it in your word processor, click "paste from word" if using word, open office, or libre office; and then paste that data in to the box that pops up. This will retain your formatting, linebreaks, and etc. How this happens, is that older versions of the software, and the language this was written in are not only end of life for the language (php 2 and 3 primarily), but the original software hasn't been supported for YEARS. Hence the need for custom software based on the original which is now abandonware to keep our current data, allow users to add to the dataset, and not lose any. The other way to fix it is what you just did, going in and manually adding the line breaks.

As to where to post, yes, post in the appropriate forum for the story.

wallotext issue - you can fix that in two different ways. If you have the original doc you copied from, you can copy it in your word processor, click "paste from word" if using word, open office, or libre office; and then paste that data in to the box that pops up. This will retain your formatting, linebreaks, and etc. How this happens, is that older versions of the software, and the language this was written in are not only end of life for the language (php 2 and 3 primarily), but the original software hasn't been supported for YEARS. Hence the need for custom software based on the original which is now abandonware to keep our current data, allow users to add to the dataset, and not lose any. The other way to fix it is what you just did, going in and manually adding the line breaks.

As to where to post, yes, post in the appropriate forum for the story.

The other chapoters I changed by pasting fro mthe original document, that one chapter I apparently hadn't updated the original on my netbook. Thanks for the quick replies. I'll have to go through and check all of the other chapters of my other stories.

When I get reviews I'll try my best to remember to come here and post the review and my response incase the person missed the review.

JulCan1987-----2012-09-27-----id # 3000031184

"Nice story, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can."

Thanks a lot; I should get the next part done this weekend I hope. Good writing takes about an hour a page to write for me. The most recent chapter was 5 pages and took a total of 5 hours to write in two sittings. I must say, while writing them is fun sitting and typing about something kind of makes you want to do what you're typing about. That being said hours of wanting sex and keeping your mind on it is kind of torturous.

I loved 1-8

If you're interested in suggestions I have one that I'd like to see

If your next chapter is Hanataro/Hime/Rukia and chapter 10 is finishing up Hueco Mundo then how about a chapter 11 where Orihime feels guilty for having sex with someone other than Ichigo, Ichigo is angry at Hanataro and or Orihime and Unohana gets both of them together?

Sorry if it's a stupid idea, or not what you're planning to do with the characters but I'm a big IchiHime fan and I'd like to see Hime get a happily ever after with Ichigo without Rukia and the others butting in. Well noone else butting in after Unohana gets them to confess to each other.

I loved 1-8

If you're interested in suggestions I have one that I'd like to see

If your next chapter is Hanataro/Hime/Rukia and chapter 10 is finishing up Hueco Mundo then how about a chapter 11 where Orihime feels guilty for having sex with someone other than Ichigo, Ichigo is angry at Hanataro and or Orihime and Unohana gets both of them together?

Sorry if it's a stupid idea, or not what you're planning to do with the characters but I'm a big IchiHime fan and I'd like to see Hime get a happily ever after with Ichigo without Rukia and the others butting in. Well noone else butting in after Unohana gets them to confess to each other.

Owo someone started using the new topic. You're actually really close to what I had in mind. I'm trying to get as many "wanted" pairings in as possible before having people couple up. Orihime and Ichigo is naturally the pairing I planed to go with. And yes there will be some Unohana/Orihime action in ch10 which leads to romance advice. I still haven't actually put Ichigo into the story though he should be there since he came back from Hecto Mundo with Unohana.

Owo someone started using the new topic. You're actually really close to what I had in mind. I'm trying to get as many "wanted" pairings in as possible before having people couple up. Orihime and Ichigo is naturally the pairing I planed to go with. And yes there will be some Unohana/Orihime action in ch10 which leads to romance advice. I still haven't actually put Ichigo into the story though he should be there since he came back from Hecto Mundo with Unohana.

I'm glad you like it :P

I think that it's something Ichigo wouldn't be fine with. He'd probably yell at rukia and hanataro for drugging her, get mad at orihime for sleeping with unohana etc. It would feel kind of like a cop out if Ichigos only response was "You love me? Great!" /happily ever after and be ok with Orihime sleeping with other people.

I'm glad you like it :P

I think that it's something Ichigo wouldn't be fine with. He'd probably yell at rukia and hanataro for drugging her, get mad at orihime for sleeping with unohana etc. It would feel kind of like a cop out if Ichigos only response was "You love me? Great!" /happily ever after and be ok with Orihime sleeping with other people.

He could always have an open relationship, I don't know of too many guys who would turn down spontanious threesomes.

He could always have an open relationship, I don't know of too many guys who would turn down spontanious threesomes.

Most wouldn't, but he was always kind of prudish in the series so I picture him as a more "traditional" person when it comes to that stuff.

Guest JulCan1987

JulCan1987: Sounds cool, looking forward to reading it when it's done. And since you're planning to have Orihime end up with Ichigo, maybe you can have Rukia fall in love with Hanataro. It would even them out, Ichigo(fighter) x Orihime(healer) and Rukia(fighter) x Hanataro(healer). Just a thought.

JulCan1987: Sounds cool, looking forward to reading it when it's done. And since you're planning to have Orihime end up with Ichigo, maybe you can have Rukia fall in love with Hanataro. It would even them out, Ichigo(fighter) x Orihime(healer) and Rukia(fighter) x Hanataro(healer). Just a thought.

Interestingly enough I was trying to figure out who to pair Rukia up with, I see Renji/Rukia alot but they were childhood friends like Momo and Hitsugaya so I don't usually picture them as a couple romantically. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, I writer's blocked myself in that way once writing a novela and looking forward to a future scene I didn't want to write the scenes leading up to it. I'm kind of in that situation in my current novel.

Interestingly enough I was trying to figure out who to pair Rukia up with, I see Renji/Rukia alot but they were childhood friends like Momo and Hitsugaya so I don't usually picture them as a couple romantically. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, I writer's blocked myself in that way once writing a novela and looking forward to a future scene I didn't want to write the scenes leading up to it. I'm kind of in that situation in my current novel.

With Renji/Rukia I can picture Ichigo listening to Renji talk about how he loved her but wanted to be better than Byakuya so he wouldn't inconvenience her with the other nobles and then punch Renji in the head until he confesses to Rukia making her flips out at Renji for not telling her for such a stupid reason and then making him make up to her by buying and carrying around a ton of chappy crap. After he finishes putting it in her room....Bunnysuit Rukia!

With Renji/Rukia I can picture Ichigo listening to Renji talk about how he loved her but wanted to be better than Byakuya so he wouldn't inconvenience her with the other nobles and then punch Renji in the head until he confesses to Rukia making her flips out at Renji for not telling her for such a stupid reason and then making him make up to her by buying and carrying around a ton of chappy crap. After he finishes putting it in her room....Bunnysuit Rukia!

I'll admit, I never thought of that. Rukia doesn't seem like the shallow person that would forgive lost time in exchange for stuff. Then again they do live a lot longer than Humans, maybe time to them means a lot less since they're borderline imortal.

I always pictured Renji and Rukia to having a big brother/little sister kind of relationship.

Same here.

I'll admit, I never thought of that. Rukia doesn't seem like the shallow person that would forgive lost time in exchange for stuff. Then again they do live a lot longer than Humans, maybe time to them means a lot less since they're borderline imortal.

Same here.

I didn't mean that she was selfish, I just don't think she'd outright say "I love you too." I think she'd go total tsundere and the "wild sex punishment" would be her way of trying to make him make up for lost time and to show him he was a moron for worrying about something she didn't care about.

I didn't mean that she was selfish, I just don't think she'd outright say "I love you too." I think she'd go total tsundere and the "wild sex punishment" would be her way of trying to make him make up for lost time and to show him he was a moron for worrying about something she didn't care about.

Hmm, that's an idea, I need to focus on getting there though. Still quite a ways away. I'll just get to chugging tomorrow night maybe. School takes up a lot of free time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately school has gotten busy, it's hard to find time to get anything written for the time being. I'm still tossing around the details of what is going to happen in order to not make all of the...scenes...seem similar. Once I get it worked out I should be able to get it written prety quickly like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.