Click Here!

Lucius/Harry

Demonic_Darkness

Lucius/Harry is my absolute favorite pairing. Although its not as popular as Draco/Harry or Sev/Harry, especially compared to the amount of fanfiction the three have on AFF. Why do people not like or not care for this pairing? I would just like to know some opinions regarding this. ^_^

Edited by Demonic_Darkness

I love Lucius/Harry! (Granted, I love Harry with just about any of the "bad boys" of HP) I'm not sure why there isn't as much fanfiction written about that pairing - maybe it's because it's so much easier to throw Harry together with Draco or Severus? Lucius comes with baggage (Narcissa) and he doesn't have the same amount of natural everyday interaction with Harry that the other two have, so you have to be really inventive to create a plausible relationship between those two (it seems to me that a lot of Lucius/Harry fics are completely AU). But these are just speculations ...

anyway, you're not alone in your love for L/H fics! hug.gif

I LOVE Lucius/Harry it is definitely one of my favorite pairings but its like LilRinnieB wrote before me

Lucius comes with baggage (Narcissa) and he doesn't have the same amount of natural everyday interaction with Harry that the other two have, so you have to be really inventive to create a plausible relationship between those two
there is also the fact that Lucius is unashamedly evil that many people have problems pairing the two together in a harmonious relationship have both characters remain the same but still I LOVE Lucius/Harry pairings

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
I love that pairing! I just wish there were more good stories with that pairing. I was looking for a good one yesterday.

I know what you mean, it's a really good pairing if you give it a chance. I'm apart of this Yahoo group called HP Slash FF Rec. It has all kinds of recs (and you can request stories with a certain pairing). It has some links to Lucius/Harry stories, I don't know if they're ones that you've already read, or if you're already a member of the group. :D, but I'll put the link in here if you want to join and check out the group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hp_slash_ff_rec/

My theory of why there are so few fics is basically the reason why I wouldn't write for them - which is that in both cannon and in fic, we have a lot of examples of how the interaction goes with Draco/Harry or Snape/Harry. Put Lucius and Harry together and try to make them smex each other without going OOC requires a tricky balance that I wouldn't attempt until I was more comfortable with my writing.

Other than that, I dazzle over the good L/H fics out there. Such yummy goodness. I've been a L/H fan since drowsily getting out of bed and turning on the TV to see Lucius checking out Harry's scar in a promo for HP2. Nearly knocked me flat on my ass with the plot bunnies.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Lucius/Harry is my absolute favorite pairing. Although its not as popular as Draco/Harry or Sev/Harry, especially compared to the amount of fanfiction the three have on AFF.

I love it too ...if it is evil dubcon with !TOP Lucius :rolleyes: (must. not. drool. in. public.) [ADVERTISEMENT! I wrote one some days ago.] Non-con is nice too...

Why do people not like or not care for this pairing? I would just like to know some opinions regarding this. ^_^

I have absolutely no idea. Or... possibly because there are so many really great fics with that pairing (for example Other Chambers, Darker Secrets by Amanuensis or Sleepwalking with the Damned by Hijja) that I, for example was rather reluctant to write Lucius/Harry because I was afraid I'd end up just a lousy copycat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I LOVE LShow Allucius/Harry it is definitely one of my favorite pairings but its like LilRinnieB wrote before me there is also the fact that Lucius is unashamedly evil that many people have problems pairing the two together in a harmonious relationship have both characters remain the same but still I LOVE Lucius/Harry pairings

Harmonious relationship? WTF OMG LOTR??? Consensual? Oh Gods, why? (Lucius? Evil? Oh noes, he is very much deeper character, one with many shades of grey, endless plotting, facades, intelligent, sophisticated, decadent and so beautifully manipulative. [insert endless fawning over male Malfoys here] Okay, there are cases when psycho!Lucius is very delicious too but then he has to be much younger and reckless. Older Lucius is responsible, aware of his obligations, always careful enough to cover his arse and too busy shagging Draco all the time ...eh, loving father) and okay, back to the original point, consensual Lucius/Draco is absolutely OOC and I find it very odd that someone would like to read that ...Harry is so good target for evil dubious consent... ;) Lucius/Harry slavefics are just ...absolutely lovely.

• 2 years later...

i am absolutely in love with this pairing, more so then Draco/Harry (i find this pairing gets old, since you see it everywhere, i like a little mix up here and there lol). I love seeing Harry with the older men and I'm open to ANY pairing EXCEPT Ron/Harry and Ginny/Harry (i find these two Weasley's annoying lol). But I have no idea why this pairing is less popular then the others, i mean Lucius is so god damn sexy and he's so suave and alluring. Imagining Lucius loving on Harry is..... phew i better stop before i get immersed within some naughty fanfiction... again lol

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.