Click Here!

Harry's Bitches

Guest Guest Who

Guest Guest Who

I love Dom!Harry stories but I want to see something different.

This time, I want to see Harry dominating people more physically imposing than him, more muscular and taller.

Pairing: Harry/Fenrir Harry/Death Eaters

When Fenrir is sent to retreive the Boy-Who-Lived, he didn't expect something like this to happen. Indeed, every wizards and witches have an affinity with one type of magic and Harry's happens to be sex magics.

Fenrir falls prey to Harry's magic and becomes the first of Harry's slaves, beginning the pleasurable fall of the Dark Side. For Harry of course

So, I want to see Harry doing anything and everything to his males slaves : Extreme CBT, body modification, orgasm denial, transformations (muscle growth, cock and balls growth), nipple torture, sounding, humiliation...

Please inform me on this forum if you decide to write this story.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to write this challenge/request! I have an unhealthy love for smaller guys dominating bigger guys and your challenge is something that I should have probably thought of doing myself, but never did...

The only problem, as it might be, is that it would be done in maybe two to three weeks(darn exams!), so if that's too long for you to wait, say so :)

I've started writing it and have most of it planned and can tell you already that it will be three humongous chapters long. Or, if it's easier for you to read it that way, 6 medium long chapters(circa 8,000 words per chapter).

Guest Guest Who

Thank you!!!

I didn't really think that someone would take this challenge but I'm glad you did.

To answer your question, I would prefer 6 medium chapters instead of three big ones.

I can't wait to read it!

Thank you!!!

I didn't really think that someone would take this challenge but I'm glad you did.

To answer your question, I would prefer 6 medium chapters instead of three big ones.

I can't wait to read it!

Thanks for the input! As I said, it should be done in some three weeks, as right now I'm writing the first draft still and working out some kinks.

Oh! About the Death Eaters, I was thinking of only including the Inner circle, since that's like 10 male characters for Harry to dominate and any more would probably melt my brain xD

Guest Guest Who

I think that the Inner Circle is enough. Otherwise, it would be too much and Harry actually want his men to remember his touch, it makes everything better.

Oh! Is it melting "Oh my god, this is hot!" or "Oh my god, this is too much!" ?

I think it's a combination of the two xD It would be more accurate to describe it as "Oh my dear Lord, this is...this is...it's just... ashkdjhgfjhfghklkdhj"--cue drooling coupled with a glazed, faraway look in my eyes and a creepy smile ;)

Edit: I'm slowly but surely progressing with the first draft, just so you know :)

Edited by Crimson Lilly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are killing me with the wait!

I am so, so sorry, it seems that the moment I gave myself a time frame to end the story in, the rl came out with a 'oh no you don't' kind of tactic, reminding me why I stopped giving out time frames to people. I can't for the life of me tell you when exactly it'll be done, I could finish it by tomorrow or take another month. I know that's completely irresponsible on my part and I'm really sorry for doing this. The only thing I can say for sure is that it will be done.

Again, sorry for taking so damn long, I'm a reader as well and know just how frustrating it is to wait for something you're looking forward to!

If I ever again respond to one of your challenges/requests, remind me not to give you any ETA's of the story and you'll probably have it in a matter of days. I also hope that after this long a wait, what I have in mind doesn't end up disappointing you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will just have to see it as my christmas present :) ! And anticipation is supposed to make things better, no? ;-)

So, would you be terribly opposed if this turned into a multi-chapter story instead of a PWP? The way I'm going and the way it's been running away from my plans, it's gonna be at least 15 chapters. I'll probably have the first chapter typed out by Christmas, and if you don't mind descriptive stories full of details, that'd be a relief since that's been my biggest problem--trying to squeeze in everything that's been running in my brain in those 6 chapters I promised. That's what I was struggling with the most and that's also one of the reasons why my deliverance of this story suffered...I was trying to make it both work with what you wanted and be satisfied with it.

If it's too much for you to wait through all of that, I could send you a short synopsis of what I have in mind for our boys before putting the chapters up?

Guest Guest Who

Mind? Why would I mind it? It's awesome and I'm glad that it inspired you so much! Longer is better in my books. And don't worry, I like details quite fine so it's okay :).

Nah, I will wait. I wouldn't want to ruin the suprise! And it will be easier now that I know the first chapter will be finished for Christmas. Just a question though : Which kinks will be in it? Because I really want to see those I mentionned ;).

And again, thank you!

Guest Guest Who

Actually, I just realised something : will you post each chapter as you finish them or will you post all of them at the same time ?

Because, if it's the latter, then I really want this synopsis. I can wait but this would be really too much. Otherwise, I will wait :).

Actually, I just realised something : will you post each chapter as you finish them or will you post all of them at the same time ?

Because, if it's the latter, then I really want this synopsis. I can wait but this would be really too much. Otherwise, I will wait :).

Yes, I'll be posting them as I finish them up :) I have them all drafted, but my mind was going all "How would this and this character act? How would they feel? Conflicts! Desires! D/s! Oh. Em. Gee. Too. Much!" so I kinda spazzed out and broke and decided to see if a detailed kinda story is your thing. Heck, just the prologue(1st chap) is around 7000 words o.O

As for the kinks...every single thing you asked for is included as what you want is what I love myself and your prompt was just the nudge my muse needed to get it all done :D And it not just inspired me, it really made me think, and actually go deeper and go through everything that's been compiled about the characters on the internet, as most of them didn't really have too much background in the movies and when I read the books, it kinda all went over my head...

Anyway, yeah. Now I'll go and start typing out what I've written so far. Cheers!

Guest Guest Who

This promises to be good then ! :)

I'm really looking forward to reading this story, especially the transformations, as I absolutely love Bara. It will be great reading about Harry dominating overly muscular men and making them his playthings, changing them to his liking. And we musn't forget all of the kinks...

Indeed, I'm really excited and hope to see the prologue soon! :D

Okay, so now I wanna know in more detail what you want for body transformations.

I have plans for Harry changing his girth, length and...ahem...texture, but I was kinda reluctant to make him physically bigger since I didn't really know if that would be going against what you wanted. For example, in the beginning, I had him dominate males in his regular 17 y/o shape and size, which is quite small when compared to the males he's dominating, but then I really wanted to make him sort of shift to what he'd be like in some 20 years body-vise (bigger muscles, slightly taller, etc.) but didn't know if that would be a no-no according to your request.

So. I want details! Lots and lots of details telling me how far with transformations I can go!

And if you want to add to your kink list, now is the time! I really only have squicks in terms of scat play and golden showers and the like, so yeah....

Also, as I said before, I won't promise you anything in terms of updating the following chapters as I celebrate both catholic and orthodox Christmas, so my time between the 25th of December and the 7th of January will be quite full, after which my exams follow so that's another time-consuming thing that'll take away from my writing time...So what I'm saying is, I'll do my best to get them out as fast as possible, but I'm not making any promises.

Guest Guest Who

Actually, I would prefer if he stayed in his 17 years old form but if the changes aren't too big, you can give him a 20 years old body (changing his genitals is not a problem though ;)). I like the size difference :D.

Humm...as I like Bara, I wanted Harry to make some of his slaves (Fenrir especially) extremely muscular, bulging muscles and the likes (with a focus on the pecs and abs :)) : protuding pecs ,huge arms and legs....

Also, he would make them have bigger cock and balls, to a reasonable size, so that it would not stop him from bottoming when he wants to.

Maybe giving them larger nipples for the nipple torture?

As long as they stay humanoid, you can do what you want :) (changing cock texture, shape ; giving them animals attributes...).

What sort of ideas did you have for transformations ?

For more kinks : cock, nipple and balls piercings ; Harry topping from the bottom ; chest hair ; bondage

And a request : I would be extremely happy if you could write a scene where Harry, at some point, gives one of them ridiculously huge cock and balls for a period of time, render him unable to come and torture him by making his balls painfully swell up by teasing him.

Obviously, I can understand that you will be busy :). As I know that the story will be long, waiting is not a problem.

Hmm, so okay, in my head-cannon, Fenrir IS a huge (like 6' 7'' huge), muscle-y dude with ample chest hair so I don't think there'd be much he could change on him...? The ones I see him changing to more physically imposing are the rest of the Inner circle, for example Lucius ;)

Most ideas I have had for transformations included Harry changing his cock prior to/during sex as I didn't really understand the depth to which you wanted it done. Which is why I asked you when I realised now that what you had in mind was more than what I had in mind. So yeah, I'll include pretty much everything you'd like me to, as long as I feel I can do it justice and not make it into crack :D

The kinks you listed are already included in the story, btw :) And I kinda see them all with quite a bit of chest hair in my previously mentioned head-cannon, so I guess that's done as well?

And I'll work the request in, though maybe not to the obscenely-large size seen in bara manga, as in my head the spells he uses for body transformations have limitations on account that it can't create new body mass ad infinitum, but uses the pre-existing abilities of the body to expand/grow/adjust to the new shape. The ability is, considering they're wizards, greater than that of a, for example, human taking steroids, but still limited.

And yeah, believe it or not, i actually managed to even work Voldemort in as one of his bitches, and fyi, he ends up being one of the neediest ;)

Edit: Harry will stay the 17 y/o as you asked!

Edited by Crimson Lilly

Guest Guest Who

Thank you very much! :D

Hmmm, even if Fenrir is already bara material, would you mind making him even bigger ? Maybe just give him bigger pecs? I just love them :D.

Well, if all of the kinks are already in it, would you mind adding milking and edging?

Maybe if he did it on Fenrir, he could get his cock and balls to grow bigger than it would be possible for the rest as he is a werewolf. I always kind of saw that as the body being more malleable. :)

Also, would it be possible to include urethra play with the huge cock ?

And the scene's ending would be Harry finally letting his slave cum but physically tying his cock so that it would stay in for a while. After much begging, he would release him. I do like to see them like this. ;D

Voldemort? Wow, I didn't even think of him XD. Moreover as the neediest.

Please tell me if I'm making unreasonable requests ;).

That's what I'm saying, as a werewolf, I've always seen him kind of like a bear/bara dude, huge pecs and all. And yeah, his body being more malleable he'd be the prime candidate for cock/balls plus-sizing :)

Urethra play is kind of a must if he's already punishing Fenrir for whatever he did wrong, as that's kinda where Harry is right now in the story I've put together, but what I'm not getting is what do you mean he'd tie his cock so it'd stay 'in' for a while? You mean like he'd keep the transformation? You'll have to explain the images you have in your mind in slightly more detail, so I could do them the way you want 'em ;)

As for milking and edging I have to honestly say I have no idea what those are...

Okay, so I googled them and holy shit those have actual terms? How behind on the times am I if I didn't know they had actual terms?! I'm a sad panda now...

Anyway, yeah, those are kind of already part of the whole "Harry dominates the death eaters" thing. It's pretty much based on who he's dominating as different characters evoke different responses in him and there's quite a bit of D/s going on with some, some body modificatios with others coupled with orgasm denial and light humiliation, with others he's almost downright cruel etc, etc, etc.... So it doesn't get boring and repetitive for me to write or for you to read ;)

Okay, that's it for me today, I'm going to La La land now and I'll talk to you tomorrow and answer anything else that needs to be answered.

Have a great rest of the day :D

That's what I'm saying, as a werewolf, I've always seen him kind of like a bear/bara dude, huge pecs and all. And yeah, his body being more malleable he'd be the prime candidate for cock/balls plus-sizing :)

Urethra play is kind of a must if he's already punishing Fenrir for whatever he did wrong, as that's kinda where Harry is right now in the story I've put together, but what I'm not getting is what do you mean he'd tie his cock so it'd stay 'in' for a while? You mean like he'd keep the transformation? You'll have to explain the images you have in your mind in slightly more detail, so I could do them the way you want 'em ;)

As for milking and edging I have to honestly say I have no idea what those are...

Okay, so I googled them and holy shit those have actual terms? How behind on the times am I if I didn't know they had actual terms?! I'm a sad panda now...

Anyway, yeah, those are kind of already part of the whole "Harry dominates the death eaters" thing. It's pretty much based on who he's dominating as different characters evoke different responses in him and there's quite a bit of D/s going on with some, some body modificatios with others coupled with orgasm denial and light humiliation, with others he's almost downright cruel etc, etc, etc.... So it doesn't get boring and repetitive for me to write or for you to read ;)

Okay, that's it for me today, I'm going to La La land now and I'll talk to you tomorrow and answer anything else that needs to be answered.

Have a great rest of the day :D

Edit: also, I'm a sucker for sugar-and-cream sweet endings, so the end will most definitely be like that, even if there is angst throughout the story :)

Guest Guest Who

Oops. Sorry for the lack of precision.

In the scene, I imagined Harry giving Fenrir ridiculously huge cock and balls (close to extreme bara levels).

Then, he magically stops Fenrir from cumming and mercilessly tease/torture him, making his giant balls swell up painfully from the lack of release.

To finish, when he does let Fenrir cum, he immediately physically tie off his cock so that the cum pressure would build inside of his it, effectively making the cum stay inside the urethra for a while.

I hoped that clarified it :).

For the urethra play with Fenrir's giant cock, maybe Harry stretch the urethra manually, sticks his hand in it? Enlarge things to put inside of it?

When I finally get to read your story, the descriptions will be greatly appreciated :).

Have a great rest of the day too! :D

Guest Guest Who

And here, if you want to contact me by mail :

guestw@ymail.com :)

Sugar-and-cream sweet ending, huh... I didn't expect that but it's fine. :)

But there is still quite the way to go to get there: the longer the road, the better for me :D.

Yeah, that's precisely why I can't imagine it having anything but a sugar-and-cream happy ending, cause the road to there is kinda long....

As for putting his whole hand in the urethra, honestly, I'd feel like I was writing crack if I went that far and since this pwp already took a turn for the serious, I'm not sure I would be able to make it hot and sexy...I'll probably downplay that scene slightly and go as far as him fingering and stretching the urethra with two-three fingers, as that seems more believable to me. Sorry, but I really think I'd have too much trouble with that scene, trying to make it work, and that'd just take too much time, I just know it :/

As much as I love reading bara manga, when writing a story with 3d, real people rather than 2d drawn people, I just can't make myself mix the two, I'm too drawn into the world I'm playing with to be able to mix the two. One of the reasons why I just can't read any cross-overs of HP and any manga/cartoon ... and now I've gotten an idea how I can actually work your request in without it seeming too cracktastic and damn, why didn't I think of that sooner? Okay, so your request will quite possibly be filled the whole nine yards.

Anyway, I'll let the scene percolate in my brain for a few days, see how it makes me feel writing it and then let you know what becomes of it, okay?

Guest Guest Who

No problem ! We will just have to see how it turns out :).

This scene just keeps growing in my mind, especially as it features a lot of things I love.

And oh! oh! Harry could greatly increase his slaves' cum production :D. Where was this idea until now...?

It would make Fenrir's balls extremely swollen, much more than if he had a normal production, making his balls that much bigger and painful, as Harry essentially makes him produce much more cum than usual for an increased period of time, while stopping him from coming. :D

Just write what you think will work :).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.