Click Here!

Problem with Editing Story

I just tried to add a new chapter to an existing story. I followed all the steps in the FAQ. I logged in. I went to My Control Panel. It's in the Harry Potter section, so in the little box on the left that says Harry Potter, I clicked edit. I get a blank page. I then tried going to stories written, and going straight to the story I wanted to add the chapter to. There is usually an add chapter link at the top when I'm logged in. It's not there anymore.

There are two things that might be causing your issue.

The first thing I recommend i s that you clear your cache and cookies, using this link.

The second thing is to make sure you are logging in using the login fields in the upper right corner only. We have a known glitch with the center login fields, as discussed here.

This should solve the problem for you, but if not, let us know! :)

If you are referring to the story published in the Television subdomain, that story was hidden because you have an author's note as a chapter for Chapter 3 of the story. You were emailed regarding the chapter on 8/15/12, and when the chapter was not removed, the story was hidden today.

Your story is still available to you through your Control Panel. Please refer to this FAQ for instructions on how to edit your story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.