Click Here!

Death's Angel- WWE FanFiction- Relavant information

broken_rose

Deaths Angel by Broken_Rose

(1) this story follows the wrestling career of Dixie Austin, daughter of Stone Cold Steve Austin, we will follow her through the WWE and possibly through love as well. You thought the Rattlesnake was bad, just wait til you meet his daughter Dixie. Dixie Austin is NOT a Diva, she is a wrestler, she will and has fought men before.

Disclaimer A/N: I own NONE of the wrestlers in my story except for Dixie, i also own her children Issiah and Isabelle. Any other Original Characters that i may wind up using in the story will have (OC) following them. This is a work of fiction. I don't know Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mark Calaway (undertaker), Glenn Jacobs(Kane),Matt and Jeff Hardy, DAve Batista, Adam Copeland(Edge), Paul Levensque (triple H), Michael Hickenbottom (Shawn Michaels), Oscar Gutierrez(Rey Mystreio), The McMahons (Vince, Stephanie, Shane), Randy Orton,(More wrestlers will be joining but unsure as of now who all will appear, will add in as i go)and make no money from this story.

Ages of characters that will appear that i know of for now are

Dixie Austin age 27(my OC)

Steve Austin age 44

Mark Calaway age 44 (undertaker)

Glenn Jacobs age 42 (kane)

*Matt Hardy age 26

*Jeff Hardy age 24

Dave Batista age 40

*Adam Copeland age 28 (edge)

Paul Levensque age 40 (Triple H)

Michael Hickebottom age 44 (Shawn Michaels)

*Oscar Gutierrez age 30 (Rey Mysterio)

* made these wrestlers slightly younger then they actually are for sole purposes of this story

Bio: Dixie Austin age 27 Past: only child of Steve Austin, raised by her dad alone, her mother (Dana Monroe(OC)) walked out shortly after Dixie was born. if you pay attention to the age you will notice Dixie was born when Steve was 17, she wasnt wanted around by anyone but her dad, so she has little ties to her family aside from him, when she was 23, she got in a relationship with Adam Copeland and had two children with him (twins), the relationship lasted three years before she finally left him and his abusive ways, making a vow to herself to NEVER let another man beat on her again. after leaving Adam she went into street fighting in her hometown as a means to prove that she is no longer as weak as she once was. Dixie is the reason the Rattlesnake was created. she used to follow her dad on the road but very very few ever remember her, those that do are her honorary uncles and honorary grandfather. we meet up with Dixie at the gym her and her dad own, as she pacing waiting for an event that will change the way her life is now.

Physical descritption: 5'1", weighs around 120, has brown hair with different tints running through it, her eyes are a piercing baby blue, she has several tats, her m ain two noticable ones are the Angel wings on her shoulder blades that are black in color representing her fight name "Deaths Angel" as well as a rattlesnake coiled around the numbers 3:16 in honor of her father which is on her right arm.

Family: Steve austin, Issiah and Isabelle Austin (her kids)

Honorary Uncles: Vince McMahon, Randy Savage, Paul Levensque, Shawn Michaels, Roddy Piper

Honorary Grandfather: Hulk Hogan

Honorary Mom: Linda McMahon who has treated Dixie like a daughter since Steve started wrestling

Honorary Siblings: Stephanie and Shane McMahon, Matt and Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.