Click Here!

My Shigure/Kyo Challenge

Guest IceAngels30

Guest IceAngels30

We all know that Shigure is by no means a virgin but one day he starts thinking that he’s never hade sex in his dog form so would that make his dog form a virgin? and this gets him curiae about what it would be like to have sex in that form he red that dogs have strong orgasms and are very sensitive to sex especially that special little thing called a knot and he now wants to know what it would feel like to have sex and knot with someone in his dog form but not just anyone if he’s going to tie with someone it better be with someone he loves so who better then our very own virgin Kyo.

Must haves:

Kyo must be uke

Kyo must be a virgin

Dog Shigure/Human Kyo

Dog Shigure/Cat Kyo

Shigure/Kyo

Shigure must be in dog form when having sex with Kyo to start but if you would like to add human sex after that would be grate.

I wont Shigure to love Kyo and I don’t care how but I wont Kyo to fall in love with Shigure but i still wont to see some hard core sex

I love Kyo as uke I think that his bad ass personality is a mask and he rilly just needs someone to love and take care of him Kyo is the cat and he thinks everyone hates him and thats why I think Kyo must still be a virgin and I think even thaw Shigure jokes and teases he has a very kind and caring heart and that is just what Kyo needs.

anything you would like to add would be fine as long as you keep the must haves and paring.

Parings:

Dog Shigure/Human Kyo

Dog Shigure/Cat Kyo

Shigure/Kyo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.