Click Here!

Favourite Pairings

Guest omnichild

I have to admit that I am a Yaoi fangirl. (Like you couldn't tell from my name. :D ) But I also like Het and Yuri!!! Yaoi is simply my favorite.

My fav parings are as follows:

Yaoi-

ShikaNejiShika- My OTP. Alot of ppl don't like this pairing, but I think it is GREAT! Give it I try. I would suggest you read "Kindred" it is literally my favorite fanfiction that I have ever read.

NejiGaara- I only like this in AU fics. It never works out in canon.

NarutoShino- I love this pairing as written by Neko Izumi. I can't get enough of their stories.

Depending on the story I can like almost any pairing. Like I read an AU that was ItachiKisame, and in it Kisame was black. It was really good.

Yuri:

TentenHinata- I wrote a story about them as a request, and I fell in love with the pairing.

TemariHinata- They are so different, but opposites attract you know.

Het:

GaaraSakura- "Kazekage of Love" actually changed my view of this pair. They gave them a good realtionship, and they had great chemistry.

NarutoHinata- Cute. What more is there to say?

ShikamaruTemari- She's got him in check. I read this story on FF. net called "Explore Fuckfight" and it was the funniest most erotic story I have ever read for the pair!

-----

I don't really have any particular dislikes. I don't like reading Neji Het. It just isn't my cup-o-tea.

Peace-Love-Ya :lol: i

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, favored pairings:

Shikamaru/Temari: It's practically canon, and you know he wouldn't like her if she wasn't a challenge...

Shino/Hinata: They're both quiet, subtle characters. She needs a strong shoulder to lean on and he needs someone gentle who isn't afraid of him.

Sakura/Gaara: This pairing has kind of grown on me lately... :lurk:

Kiba/Ino: Either they'll hook up or they'll kill each other.

Kakashi/any female: Well, yeah. He's teh hawt. He and Tsunade make an interesting D/s pairing.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sylvir

I love Naruto/Sasuke and Kakashi/Iruka.

Even though they are completely over used and its hard to find an orginally situation to get them together I'm still completely and hopelessly addicted to the two pairings.

But I avoid reading Sasuke/Naruto and Iruka/Kakashi.

• 3 months later...
Guest Arashi-Kumo

Okay, my favorite yaoi pairing in Naruto is ObitoKakashi. MY two favorite het. pairings are NarutoSakura and JiraiyaTsunade. And recently I started liking the SakumoMinato pairing... :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

Ok My fav Naruto couples....HHmmmmm :lol:

first off gotta have SakuraxHinata

KakashixAnko

NarutoxIno

NejixHinata

NejixSakura

NarutoxSakura

NaruoxHinata

GarraxTemari

TemarixShikamaru

TemarixTenTen

TenTenxNeji

TenTenxNaruto

TenTenxSakuraxHinataxInoxTemarixAnko

and may many more

• 5 months later...

If I have an OTP in any fandom, it's OrochimaruxAnko! I enjoy OrochimaruxTsunade now and then, but him and Anko are my all-time favourite.

As for the whole yaoi vs. yuri debate, I personally have no interest in yaoi. I'm a one-penis-per-fantasy kind of girl. However, I love yuri and it really irks me when girls freak out about it (and often times het as well), but profess a love for yaoi. It makes me think they're afraid to sexualise themselves.

That said, I do think ZabuzaxHaku is the sweetest pairing and they always make me cry. I'm just not that interested in reading it, though. It doesn't get me hot. I can see OrochimaruxKimimaro as quite plausible, though again, I'm not that interested in it.

I don't really read any Naruto yuri, but I suppose I might go for KurenaixTsunade, just for the sheer hotness. They are both quite yummy! Now I should probably mention that I am bi. And I don't mean posuer-bi like some drunk slag from that "Girls Gone Wild" rubbish or internet trolls who claim to be bi for attention. My life partner is female. My sex life with her is far more pleasurable than any of my relationships with men have been. Also, I love tits. A lot.

The pairing I really can't stand is KakashixAnko. They do not seem at all compatible to me. And frankly, if she's not being involved with Orochimaru in some way, Anko can get on my nerves. She seems under-developed on her own.

Oh, I forgot one thing, I'm not into incest at all. It disturbs me. It also strikes me as vain to want to sleep with one's relation.

As for the whole yaoi vs. yuri debate, I personally have no interest in yaoi. I'm a one-penis-per-fantasy kind of girl. However, I love yuri and it really irks me when girls freak out about it (and often times het as well), but profess a love for yaoi. It makes me think they're afraid to sexualise themselves.

Personally, I like yaoi but have absolutely no interest in yuri. Not because I'm afraid to sexualize myself, but because I just don't see the appeal of two women together. Don't find it even slightly sexy. Add that to the fact that half the time I can't stand most of the female characters in stories/anime/manga/movies/tv show/etc. and that doubles my disinterest.

Personally, I like yaoi but have absolutely no interest in yuri. Not because I'm afraid to sexualize myself, but because I just don't see the appeal of two women together. Don't find it even slightly sexy. Add that to the fact that half the time I can't stand most of the female characters in stories/anime/manga/movies/tv show/etc. and that doubles my disinterest.

That's quite different from freaking out about it. When I used to hang out in various chatrooms or on the boards of an archive that shall remain nameless, there were loads of teeny-bopper girls who would get offended at any non-yaoi pairing. And the slightest mention of yuri would start them on these homophobic ravings. "I think this girl at school is a lesbian and she's stalking me..." Yeah, right. Don't flatter yourself, toots! Girls used to say that about me before I ever even considered being with a woman (and I mean women, not girls), simply because I liked Rocky Horror. Make them confront their own sexuality and they lose all sense of reason.

Of course, I can relate to what you said, albeit with the genders flipped. All these images of men with perfect smiles and rippling muscles make me want to retch. Give me an ugly, scrawny man with pasty skin! As to why I wouldn't want to double that up, I just like having someone I can imagine myself as in smut. I can't picture myself as someone who has a penis, save the kind one keeps in a drawer.

That's quite different from freaking out about it. When I used to hang out in various chatrooms or on the boards of an archive that shall remain nameless, there were loads of teeny-bopper girls who would get offended at any non-yaoi pairing. And the slightest mention of yuri would start them on these homophobic ravings. "I think this girl at school is a lesbian and she's stalking me..." Yeah, right. Don't flatter yourself, toots! Girls used to say that about me before I ever even considered being with a woman (and I mean women, not girls), simply because I liked Rocky Horror. Make them confront their own sexuality and they lose all sense of reason.

Of course, I can relate to what you said, albeit with the genders flipped. All these images of men with perfect smiles and rippling muscles make me want to retch. Give me an ugly, scrawny man with pasty skin! As to why I wouldn't want to double that up, I just like having someone I can imagine myself as in smut. I can't picture myself as someone who has a penis, save the kind one keeps in a drawer.

Yeah, I don't freak out about it, just don't really understand the appeal. I will agree though about the muscles. Personally, I don't like excessive muscle on anyone, men or women. I'm not even big on people being ripped. Maybe a bit too much staring at those muscle magazines in the supermarket check out aisles has given me a bit of a phobia :-) I find imperfections to be a lot more attractive.

• 4 months later...

I tend to favour Yaoi, but I also like Het, and occasionally read Yuri.

Het:

Shino x Hinata

Sai x Sakura

Kakashi x Sakura

Yaoi:

Kakashi x Iruka

Kotetsu x Izumo

Tobi x Deidara

Yuri:

Tsunade x Shizune

Kurenai x Anko

Anko x Shizune

Dislikes:

I wouldn't say I dislike any pairing. I rarely read anything that actually has Naruto in it though. XD

I usually don't seek out stories involving any of the younger characters. The exceptions being Sai x Sakura, Kakashi x Sakura, and Shino x Hinata. I absolutely adore those pairings.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.