Click Here!

Naughty points?

Huh. Not actually sure how many of us left with the answer.

For the record, naughty points are earned by posting to forum topics here. Each post is worth 5 NP. The points can then be redeemed in the forum store (not to be confused with the site store, which sells actual real life products) for fun gimmicks to use in the forum, such as name tags, magic markers, etc.

• 1 month later...
Thanks so much for explaining that. I was confused as well.

Don't worry, once you look over the boards and browse through it, things will make sense. I had the same problem....accumulated so many points and didn't know what the hell they were used for! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
I'd have to look, but I bet it's because you're a junior member, and haven't reached 50 posts yet.

yeah, maybe. But I don't see how some of you guys got so many posts laugh.gif

this forum isn't that active actually laugh.gif

EDIT: nevermind, got one biggrin.gif

Edited by Zyx

Teh forum's been around that long? ohmy.gif

I feel left out.... srsly

Don't worry, you're not alone. I can't believe I only just found out about it a week ago myself - and a year ago was when I really needed to have found out... oh well - at least I'm here now smile.gif

Don't worry, you're not alone. I can't believe I only just found out about it a week ago myself - and a year ago was when I really needed to have found out... oh well - at least I'm here now smile.gif

Yeah, I just found out about the Forum, stumbled across this post, never had any inkling of a hint of an idea that there were points! ph34r.gif

• 3 weeks later...