Click Here!

Introduce Yourself!

Emi

Guest shefox

Hi! happy.gif I'm shefox, I chose that name because I am a huge animal lover and other than birds (winged creatures including chickens, ack, bats and insects not included), I have a thing for dogs, wolves and foxes! And yeah, silly me did not know that a vixen is a she-fox up until I was in first year high so... uh, yeah, using the alias to remind me of past mistakes!

Anyway... I'm into Ranma (hell funny! biggrin.gif), Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist. I usually read around and stuff... I never got to comment because I've only joined this morning (on my side of the globe anyway)... so yeah, see you guys around I guess biggrin.gif

Guest AznGreenteaLover

Hello,

i am a noob in the f-fic world

O.o so many godly people *bows*

never written a fic in my life and i hope i can start here seeing as i'm a total perv >=]

i've read fics for years and i've decided to join all you horny people ^___^ *jumps up and down* *waves* hope i can make new friends here XP

i mostly read...SasuNaru DraHar RikSor and anything with a hot male as seme and super cute uke.

Guest YugureYaoi

Woot, Yo' I'm Yugure

I loooooooooooooove Yaoi fanfiction, but I like all other kinds as well.

I'll admit to attempting to write fanfiction....but my spellings not top-notch, and some of the crap I imagine is a little to riskay, even for Adult fanfiction.

^^' Yes, I'm a total pervert. Yay.

Anywho. ON WITH THE YAOI!

Guest Mike256bit

I honestly can't think of one thing I haven't seen on AFF. It's not too risque, I assure you. There is an audience for it biggrin.gif Welcome to to club.

• 1 month later...
Guest malroth00

Hello everyone I'm new here, so i thought i'd post here in the newbie thread. I'm Malroth, a mind control obsessed hentai artist of little talent. My intrests are any fanfic where the heroine gets enslaved/brainwashed/hypnotized/posessed etc. I'm willing to trade fanart for fanfics with any intrested author. about the only turn off I have is Yaoi, other than that I'm open to pretty much anything.

Guest Emikochan

Oi everyone! I'm Emiko, I love anime, fanfiction (both best off when together XD ), and im a big video game fan too. Oh ya, some of the animes i like are- Fushigi Yuugi, Naruto, CCS, Inuyasha, Tactics, Tenshi, and Fruits Basket. As for the games- im a big rpg player and some fighting ones too.

I do write fanfiction here on adultfanfiction which can get a little...well...adult XD.

I prefer het, mostly inc -except when it's yaoi or yuri then i dont usually favor it. I do like some yaoi pairings but that's a secret ^///^. Other than that i dont care for any yuri whatsoever.

Anyways, that's me, pretty boring, ne?

(oh ya, and one other thing-i am a complete innocent virgin girl who has never masterbated or anything like that so if you have read my fics they are completely from talent-not experience XP )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HentaiBunny

Hi! My name is Dez and I love anime, especially naughty Anime!!! wink.gif

I write mostly Sailor Moon fanfics and I have done a Blue Seed one as well. I am always looking for people do talk about anime and the naughtier aspects.

I'm into anything really, not much weirds me out. Pretty much only scat and needle play. I could sit for hours just watching Hentai and well.... do things to myself tee hee.

Drop me a line at misswetnjuicy@gmail.com or if you have Google Talk, you can add me biggrin.gif.

Tata

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Heliosphere

Hola. Hajimemashite. Bonjour. Hello. Anyounghasseyoh.

I am known in some parts as "Heliosphere". I have, obviously, chosen to register here under that moniker and have some expectations to be referred to as such during my stay on these forums. ...Especially since many a previous attempt to shorten my username into a more manageable nickname have ended in just as many a failure.

To date, not only has any attempt to turn "Heliosphere" into a nickname ended in failure, but so too have my attempts at writing long, continuing stories. "One-shots" are where my skills lie, in taking a world, having one, important string of events occur... and then abruptly cut all ties with that world. Within that story, athe very least - there are always possibilities of revisiting a world and playing with it one more time.

At the moment, I have four erotic stories in the making, of which two are based on anime, one is partially-based on a science-fiction idea that has also been made into an erotica and partially-based on a children's story that I've heard once and particularly enjoyed. The final story is an original (at least, as far as I'm aware of), and is based on a dream I had some time ago. According to the order in which I've described them, the titles of these works are:

"Wingbeat",

"Ecchi - Heated Heart",

"Silverbreeze", and

"Book-Trap".

Don't look forward to them anytime soon - it might be years before I get them published on this site. Especially that first one - that one's a doozy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest duoikari

oh my i never posted here.

Duoikari nice to met you all, if you need a good yaoi fanfic idea come to me, i have such a creative mind i think them up all the time xD, mostly cos i'm insane about yaoi.

And shota, lets not forget shota as well. Anyway i write alot of crossover fanfics based on Quatre from gundam wing and my original boy Antonio(i created him i am his mommy). If i ever post it up here i would soo love if you read it, it doesn't get many hits on AFF, properly cos the old version is like 164 pages long.

Anyway enough about the story, lets talk about yaoi, i am a yaoi fan and have been one for about 7 years, or around that, i started off on shouen Ai and never really got into yaoi until about 4 years ago, i had seen a few yaoi seens before but they scared me. But i am ok now, i prefer hardcore stuff nowadays... dry.gif *cough*

I am quite opinionated and i HATE it when people bad mouth shota, but i love you all here your so nice and understanding *huggles all*

by the way you can call me duo-chan if you like biggrin.gif

• 4 months later...

Hey...to anyone reading this I'm new to the forum but not to adultfan. I write Naruto fanfics right now but eventually I'm going ot start at least one Bleach fic. I write under the penname sakura101 and right now I really only have one fic going since I decided to delete my others. Anyway it's getting late here so I gotta go.

• 3 weeks later...

Umn... Hi all, I'm Kitsune Seven, and I'm (obviously) new here!

Umn... About me...

Well, I've been writing for like, 12 years now, I think, and I've been reading for as long as I can remember. For a while I got sucked out of the whole FanFic thing, but now I'm back with a vengeance! Always more than willing to Beta read for someone, and everything like that.

I enjoy anime, manga, and general fantasy/sci-fi. To be a loser, my fave author is Terry Brooks, favorite anime is Akira, and fave manga is, well, anything with yaoi in it.

I'm a yaoi fanatic, and doubt that that will ever change.

Umn.... I guess that's about it for now. Hope to get to know people here, and see ya around AFF!

• 2 months later...

Hey all!

I just joined aff.net a few weeks ago, but I think it's great. I'm really into anime/manga. I wrote my first aff tonight, it's a Fruits Basket one. I hope ya'll read it and like it.

My pen name is mama_luvs_manga, but in most cases I don't respond to that wink.gif, I do respond to mangamaniac however, even though it's usually longer (I'm just more used to that one biggrin.gif).

I will probably stick with anime/manga fan fics, if and when I have time to write them.

Well, ttfn.

mangamaniac (mama_luvs_manga)

• 1 month later...

Guess I'll also throw in an introduction. biggrin.gif

I'm Elvy, and I've been a member of AFF.net for a couple of years now I think. I only have a few fics under my belt because I only write them when my brain hits a wall with my current book that I'm working on.

My only claim to AFF fame at the moment are two Full Metal Panic (Sousuke x Kaname, Gauron x Kaname) and one Ouran (Kyoya x Tamaki) fic. I've got Disgaea 2 and InuYasha pieces on their way that will hopefully be finished within the next couple of weeks.

I mostly tend to utilize the fic pieces as practice work when I want to develop a specific aspect of writing. I seem to do comedy pretty well, but I'm trying to work on more serious / suspenseful since I have more difficulty with it. As with any author, I always look forward to constructive critiquing in my fic-work because I utilize the input for future pieces.

I like to dabble in yaoi from time to time, but I'm actually a bigger fan of het pairings. Usually my choice in fic writing is based on whims and what I'm most knowledgable in at the time. I don't stick to one series or pairing alone; and if I write a specific pair already I consider that challenge conquered and won't touch it again.

Thank you for your time! happy.gif

I joined this forum not too long ago but I have yet to introduce myself, anyway I'm Kyouryoku Senshi! I love to write fanfiction and create music videos. My areas of interest are Sailor Moon and X-Files. tongue.gif I usually write about Haruka/Michiru from Sailor Moon and Mulder/Scully, Doggett/Reyes from X-Files. I am currently working on a crossover between the two series. biggrin.gif

>.> Hey all! Been a member for... um.. two weeks? Maybe? I can't remember! I like Bleach and Naruto more than most other series, and I've written... three fics, I think, and only one's finished! Maybe two. Doubt I'll finish the first one. Check 'em out!

Well, I guess that's my intro. Thanks a bunch!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yo, I'm Cait. I only have one fic here at AFF, though I am notoriously slow about updating it. I'm a big fan of Makoto Tateno (my fic is for Yellow), though I also enjoy reading fics in the X and Gravitation fandoms. Maybe some day I will write some fics for them.

Primarily, though, I am a fan fiction beta reader. I have a steady author, though I have been known to do work for others on a case by case basis.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Everyone! :P I'm AngelicChaos! ^_^

I been comeing to AFF for about 3 or 4 years. I been posting fics, off and on, for about 2 years. I started off writting Het, and now am writing Yaoi for the most part. Ya me!!! :kiss: I still write some Het when the mood so sways me, I even dabble in Self-Inserts/Mary-sues. *smirk* Don't all go running for the hill at once. LOL :P

But serisley, mary-sues arnt that bad, if you would just give them a chance. Exspichley if they are written well. Their a good change of pace, to the run on the mill, Het, Yaoi, and Yuri. *shrug* But thats just my thoughts on the subject.

I am just now starting to get in to Makeing AMV's, All of mine are on YouTube under the same screen name, only with 81 attached to it. ^_^ Yep you guessed it, I am pimping my-self. LOL

The fandoms I write for are mostly Yu Yu Haukasho, and Prince of Tennis. I am going to try and brick in to the Naruto fandome...*speeking to self* If I ever find a Beta for that fic....I'm still working on that. *sigh*

But ya, anyways. I am really am a nice person, and love meeting and makeing new freinds. So don't be afired of PM me cause of my like of Mary-Sues, thats not the only thing I am into, and I just love talking about and decuseing Anime in gernarl. So ya stop by and say hi sometimes. I could really could use some more friends. :P

Everyone Be Safe,

AngelicChoas

Edited by AngelicChaos

Hi, I'm Miyuutsuu.

Been a member for a couple of years, but for some reason.....I rarely go to this forum.

I haven't introduced myself here, so here I am.

I'm one who's curious & non-judgemental about all lemon fanfics. Though, I quite favor M/F stories.

I have made some pokemon fanfics, but also I'm trying to come up with some Naruto, Galaxy Angels & other anime lemons too.

I have to go now, but I hope that I'll be on your radar. :)

Miyuutsuu

• 3 months later...
Guest BelleKeat

Ah, hm...

I'm rather unsure of how to go about this. I wasn't sure if I should hit the reply or start a new topic, and if I should hit the reply should I hit it for the last post or for the first?

But, yeah, I hit the reply for the first post. :P Hope that's okay! oo;

I'm Belle Keat, formerly Vamprina. I primarily write fanfiction for Bleach, so far only for the yaoi pairing Renji/Ichigo. But, I've just recently changed my pen name to Belle Keat. I'm still worried that that may confuse people who have been following my fanfiction.

I usually only write one-shots, but I think I have at least one sequel in there. I rarely do sequels or multi-chapter fics because I end up getting bored with what I'm writing and then the sequel generally doesn't get finished or the multi-chapter fic I've started ends up being 3 chapters long and ended on a cliffhanger without any resolution to the main problem.

I have an account on fanfiction.net and at mediaminer.org and I have a writing journal on LJ, as well as a personal journal.

I love to role play! But, I'm nit-picky sometimes about what I will and will not rp. ;_; Still, it's my favorite past time and usually that's what I'm doing when I get online. But, yeah, I'm always looking for new rp buddies! :P

But, I love just simply chatting, too. Sometimes I can come off as an ice queen, but I'm actually really friendly and love to correspond/interact with other people. :P

I have beta read fics for my friends before, but when I do that I'm somewhat of a perfectionist. oo; I hate to give something back that I've beta read, only to have somebody else catch a mistake that I didn't after my friend has already posted it somewhere. ;_;

Wow, this was rather long. o.O;; I'm sorry about that. I sort of get nervous when introducing myself. o.o;

~BelleKeat

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey everyone! My name is Mistress Risa, and I've been a fan fiction writer since 2003. I am a yuri fan, and so most of my fan fictions are centered around yuri. I joined AFF.net because I heard of the site from a friend, and I have an account on the regular fanfiction.net as well. I hope to start some good stories that people will like.

I like to roleplay, though I'm very picky about what kind of things I'm roleplaying. I will rarely ever do het roleplay, unless it's a specific fandom in which I enjoy writing. I am 18 years old, going to be 19 in January, and I hope I have fun here!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.