Click Here!

Introduce Yourself!

Emi

In this forum, no flaming/bashing would be tolerated... So, if you dislike a subject... please stay quiet instead of making a useless comment on it.

Other than that, we're friendly people and are open to all suggestions/discussions made in the particular forum.

I am Emi... I also answer to the name... Loopie. ^_^

Yaoi is my life... after spending three years roaming around various fandoms and stumbling over many crack!fictions.

I beta-read as well... Although I suck! I do! =D

And if you have any problems/concerns regarding to anything within this Anime board... feel free to PM me. :lol:

Now... how about introducing yourself? ^_^

As well... I LOVE making friends. XD

So... feel free to spam to me about your day through PMs because I am a PM whore. >D

Guest Big Samurai

I am the Big Samurai, Moderator of the Video Game forum and unrepentant anime / manga Otaku (not otaku, but Otaku). I specialize in old school anime / manga, especially from the mid-to-late 1980s and early 1990s, but I try to keep up with the times. I might be more of a video game nut, but do expect to see me here from time to time (particularly if yuri is involved). Got a question about the old school? Please ask. I might be a dirty ol' man (par excellence), but I love answering questions.

Guest Hentai_Plushie

Hentai_Plushie, Aff Tech and forum mod. I live anime and books.

Heh, I'm also a bit of a digital neat freak so this topic is put wher it bbelons in aimles babble (still pinned since it's one of the pinnable ones.)

Guest WilwarinAranel

*raises hand* I'm Lis.... jack of all trades master of nothing. *grins* I primarily do movie of both slash and femslash. I read mostly the almost obscure pairings that people don't normally think of. I write mostly in the Troy fandom; however, I have Friday Night Lights and Legends of the Fall written also. I read both RPS and FPS and can't stay on canon to save my life. I make webpages in my spare time and love the fact that I have finally found a place that understands me.

Lis

Guest LucaGoersGirl

As you can tell from my screen name, the Luca Goers are my favorte blitzball team in FFX (Not MY fault Bickson's hot! XD), I also answer to the following: Marlene (as in Marlene from FF7, my fav character from that game), Katie(my real name), "hey you', among others. I mod the fic beta forum, and I'm writing Kingdom Hearts fic like a crack whore at the moment :lol:

Guest TrekQueen

Hi I'm TrekQueen. You can call me TQ, Trek, or by my real name: Erin.

I write LOTR/Hobbit/Silm and Star Trek (all except Enterprise eeeew) as well as some original fiction. I'm open to Beta-ing stories in English or German. Any other questions please feel free to PM/IM me. :lol:

Guest Barbara_Sheridan

Hello, hello, Barbara Sheridan here. I've written a bunch of fanfic from Potter to DBZ to Rurouni Kenshi & Peacemaker Kurogane.

After an endless pathetic spell of the dreaded Writer's Block I've finally gotten back to doing original fic and have co-written a yaoi novel full of vampires/reincarnation/psychics and HotManSex (and some damn fine illustrations) ^_^

Guest Dominic Shade

*stands* I'm Dominic and I'm a yoai-aholic. I write mainly for Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm currently trying my hand at Inuyasha.

^_^ and I am a ninja. HHHIIIIIIIYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Guest ookamijudge

*waves* hi ya all i will answer to about fifty names, but hey we will just go with Judge for now. I mainly write for HP or more exlactly mainly for H/D, but most of the fics i read are anime. I think my only ventures into writing for Anime right now are a Hellsing drabble, my HP/Inu xover, and an AU inu fic that isn't posted on AFF as it has no adult content.

Oh and Dominic Shade /LOVE/ the avatar and sig *wants pretty yaoi pic or to at least know where it was found*

Guest HorrorPhD

Yeah...that yaoi pic is HOT!

I'm Raven...call me Raven, Doc, whatever...I'll answer to either. ^_^

I've only got one fic on AFF right now due to the fact that I'm:

1) A slow, detail obsessed writer

2) Been consumed by several other projects

I used to write exclusively in the Buffy/Angel fandoms, but I've been rather obsessed with anime now for the last few years, so my writing has progressed into that genre as well. I'll beta for just about anything if I'm familiar with the series/film and love just about all pairings, though I tend to write mostly het myself.

My current project that I'm working on is a novel-length Cowboy Bebop piece...haven't seen too many new fics for this anime posted lately, and the story's been burning in my brain, so I figured it was time to get it done. It's got a little het, a little BDSM, a little yuri...my beta has needed a couple cold showers thusfar. LOL

As far as anime I'm into...well, Watanabe is my hero...I love Bebop, Wolf's Rain and Samurai Champloo (hence the avatar...Jin is so yummy ;) ), but I also like Witch Hunter Robin, Judge, Trinity Blood, Vampire Hunter D, X, Angel Sanctuary, Nightwalker and Ninja Scroll...just to name a few.

Glad to meet everyone!!

Guest Ezj-Key

HI...

That wern't so dangerous...

Well I'm Ezj-Key or Ezj or Lina (my real name).

Currently I've only written in the Beyblade area

but are trying to write for something else.

I'm from sweden and therefore have a very funny english grammar... Namly none... fun... ehh no. rolleyes.gif

It's really fun to find a place were there is more people that like these kind of things *waves arms and points at everything at AFF.*

And it will be really fun to read more and (hopefully write more to since thats my promise for this year.... learn better english and stop making the english teacher cry) dry.gif ...

So after much of rambling... what were I doing again ... somebody else that noticed I've wrote 'really fun' 2 times.... geezes I'm repeating myself again never moving on and just ramble in cirkles.

Well thats all for me and hopefully I didn't scare of to many of you tongue.gif

Guest ookamijudge

*grins* well i di notice a couple grammer errors, but hey even us people with english as our first language do that *raises hand* i am rather guilty of it rather often. Actualy to tell the truth your post looks better the half of mine before i read over them about 3 times...heh so yaaa

Guest CrimsonGem

I'm new here as well as to writing fan-fiction. I go by the names Crimson or Gemgirl and I am 20 years of age. I enjoy pretty much any type of sexual entertainment, but once i a while i'd like an erotic story to have an actual plot. ... not much else to say.

Guest Kettricken

Hey.

I'm Katie. I answer to a plathora of names.

I tried my hand at anime fiction once and found that I wasn't very good at it. So I backed off for awhile, and did some other stuff. And then I wrote again(--but this time for FF7) and that went much better--thanks to a plot and such.

Ummm....I'm not much into yaoi or yuri. Seems like vast amounts of people like it, except for me. biggrin.gif (not that I'm against it. whatever floats your boat)

I dig books, anime, and working on my computer.

Hi, I'm Vox. I am also known as Jinx, Jinxgirl, Voxem and Vocis. And, in RL Ellen. I love animanga, reading, and music. Right now, I am a crazy Temari fangirl. God, that womans gorgeous.

Guest midnightnick

Howdy. I'm Midnightnick. I'm not into Yaoi... which isolates me from 95% of the board it seems. But either way I like to read and attempt to write Fanfics.

Guest darkemptyheart

Hi,

My name is darkemptyheart, but on aff.net I'm known as DarkSeductress. I'm mostly active in the Naruto fandom when it comes to Anime. I write pretty odd pairings: slash, femslash, and het. So I'm pretty much open to everything.

Right now, I'm currently writing Neji/Hinata, Gaara/Lee, and Temari/Shikamaru, and various stories about the Sand siblings (non-romantic).

I have nothing else to say, besides: Nice to meet all of you!

Guest Zimarah

Hello! I'm very new to writing fanfic. I've been reading it for a while and when I went in search of some Kunzite/Zoisite yaoi fics (from Sailor Moon), I came up pretty empty handed. So, I started writing them myself.

My spelling and grammar is not at the level that I would like it to be, but I'm working on it. I never did well in highschool English class.

Guest EndlessSorrow

Hey, Endless Sorrow here. Anime fan [duh], mostly writing Sesshomaru/Kagome fics right now. I also am a huge JRock fan, may fav. band would be Dir en Grey ^^ I <3 every aspect of Japan, always have, and always will. Hoping to someday live there XD

Hi, I'm Jicky.

Has been reading fanfics for... years now. I am more an art appreciator, as I call myself, since I have yet to post my fics/stories... ^^''' (That's why you won't see my own website often as I have work there, despite some technical problems. dry.gif )

Anyway, i'm maniac of anime/manga, jrock, ps/pc games, etc. etc. if they've got bl, i'm there laugh.gif

Guest Iron Dog

Iron Dog here (and on AFF and everywhere else too). I should warn right off the bat that I'm an infrequent poster as I am a completely obsessive writer in the time I have between work and home life.

I currently write mostly yaoi but I do write het on occassion. What do I write?

Weiss (yaoi)

Saiyuki (yaoi)

FF8 (yaoi)

FF7/FF8 cross-over (yaoi)

Bleach (yaoi)

Ai no Kusabi (yaoi)

Yami no Matsuei (yaoi)

Inu Yasha (het & yaoi)

Original work (yaoi & het)

I am prolific. I have been known to update a WIP 3 times in a week. I currently have 6 WIP's and I try and update each one at least once a month. I'm horribly addicted to writing songfics and I love a good mpreg. I strive for realism in my writings and with one of my WIP's (Saiyuki Serial), I've atually 'test driven' about 90% of what I wrote about (gawd I love writing that one).

I generally write NC-17 stuff with graphic sex, violence, language and just about any kink you can dream up from guns to antenna to BDSM. i also have a serious soft spot for 3-way, 4-way action and have written an 8-man orgy. I'm also a review whore and if you pet and praise me, it only encourages me to write more. Questions? comments? Hit me up and I'll reply as son as I get it. be warned that I am very chatty and damn hard to shut up once you get me started.

Guest ShenLong

ShenLong here.

I mainly stick in the Gundam Wing section as that's my favorite Anime. I've been writing for a few years now and thoroughly enjoing it. I love to read and have a voracious appetite for the written word, when I'm not writing I can usually be found scouring the net for GW fics to read, that's providing I can escape from RL long enough!

Guest Behemothe

::waves:: Hey, all! )_^

I am Allie B. Reihan, but some of my friends just call me Al. I am anime obsessed, and a huge yaoi perv. I write a lot, but not always very well. My fav fandom is the Ronin Warriors, but I will write from various animes, sometimes even taking a whack at video games, mainly fighting and RPGs.

I tend to see yaoi in everything, making pairings from just about any two guys if given the right circumstance. I am known to even do this to circumvent putting some really nice men with annoying, genki female characters.

I dislike OTPs like there is no tomorrow.

I take direct requests a lot, but don't always get around to answering them as soon as I get them. I haven't let a request go stale before, though.

...and that's about it. biggrin.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.