Click Here!

Let Me Stop The Pain

Guest JulCan1987

Guest JulCan1987

Rin hates the way Mayuri treats Nemu, but isn't strong enough to do anything about it, so all he can do is watch him abuse her. He also notices that nobody else seems to care, so he decides to try to comfort her. He tries talking to her but gets no response from her. He knows she hides the pain well and starts spending more time with her. Little by little she starts to open up. After a while, they start falling for eachother. They later find out that she is stronger than Mayuri, that's why he treats her the way he does, he's scared of her and tries to hold her down. In this story, Nemu kills Mayuri, and since everyone knows what kind of person he was, nobody cared. Afterwards, she thanks Rin for being so kind to her. I want eithet a two-shot or a three-shot, with the final scene between Rin and Nemu to be a nice lemon. I chose Rin because he does't get much love in these things, and when he does it's always yaoi. I have no problem with it, but I want to see something different for a change

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.