Click Here!

HanaHime

Guest JulCan1987

Guest JulCan1987

I would like to see a story with Hanataro and Orihime as the main couple, and Ichigo and Rukia as the second main couple. This is what I have in mind, you know how Orihime loves Ichigo, but he doesn't love her back, he cares about her and worries about her but that's it, he doesn't feel for her what she feels for him. Do the same with Hanataro and Rukia, he loves her but she doesn't love him back, she cares for him and worries about him like Ichigo does Orihime, but that's it. Hanataro and Orihime are sad and hurt that the ones they love don't love them back. Eventually they meet eachother and start talking and start to get to know eachother some more. They find out they have more in common than they thought, they're both healers, they both have confidence problems, and they've had problems with bullies in the past. They comfort eachother, and even though he still has little feelings for Rukia, and her for Ichigo, they comfort eachother for the night, knowing that they will never have them, by sleeing together. By doing so they end up falling gor eachother. I want a nice lemon scene between both couples, Hanataro/Orihime and Ichigo/Rukia.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.