Click Here!

Mobster M/M

Guest Emina

Guest Emina

I'm looking for any story that revolves around a mobster and a boy who isn't a mobster in a relationship. If anybody has a story that relates to that please let me know!

Guest Guest

All of JennMarie's stories including Traded about the russian mobsters and their lovers were removed for some reason. Hopefully, they will be reposted soon.

The author posted her stories before she was 18, and since this is an adult-only site, the stories were removed along with the invalid account. Since she is now over 18, she is welcome to create a valid account and repost her work.

Edited by BronxWench

Guest Guest

Thank you! I only hope the author was notified beforehand so that they could have saved their stories before they were removed just in case they didn't have copies stored anywhere else. :dancegirl2:

• 2 weeks later...

hey

has someone the email-address of jennmarie? someone said in another discussion, that her pc crashed and she may have lost her storys.............i just saved them two weeks ago (needed something good to read on my vacation^^). so please let me know if i can help her by mailing the storys to her.

greetings

manu

ps: i m only going to mail the storys to her! i m NOT going to send it around. so please don`t try. i feel quite bad that i saved them for my vacation without asking her first, but i was in a rush.......

she is the author, she should decide if she is going to post them agian or not. .....i really hope that she does post them again^^

ps: sorry for spelling and grammer mistakes, but im not a native speaker ;)

If you email us at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org, we will be happy to provide you with the email address for this author. We will not post an email address to an open forum where spammers and other miscreants can see it.

Guest CelticThunderFan

I tried emailing JennMarie yesterday just to see how she was doing but the email address that I had been in contact with her before is no longer active. I hope you are able to send her the copies of stories you saved so she can hopefully repost them again someday. I really miss them.

~~ Katie ~~

hey

i m sorry to say that the email address i ve got is no longer active.............. :(

we can only hope that she has copys of her storys or that she will read this entry and notify us.

a huge thankyou to BronxWench for the help.

greetings

manu

Guest CelticThunderFan

I do know that she was extremely upset and down about losing her stories and having no backup because of her PC crashing. I felt really bad for her and hope she knows that we all appreciate how hard she worked on her Russian mob stories and loved reading them. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will reconsider uploading them again some day soon. Let's keep this topic going in support of JennMarie to let her know we want Petrov/Michael, Grigorio/Caleb and Alexander/Scott back with a vengeance.

If you are reading this, please come back soon JennMarie we miss you!

~~ Katie ~~

Guest CelticThunderFan

Hi DemonGoddess, I think BronxWench already provided Guest_manu_ with it via email (probably the same one I used when I was in contact with her too but not sure) and she mentioned that she tried to contact JennMarie but the email address is inactive. Perhaps, you could try to contact JennMarie for us and let her know we all would love to have her come back but only if she wants to. Thanks for all your help, Katie.

Actually, the email that we provided is valid as that is the email address from which we received her rather whiney email about being disciplined for violating our ToS, so if you aren't getting a response then she is probably off sulking. If you are getting a error, then she must have deleted it and we have no further contact information for her.

As the owner, I can emphatically state that while I understand that many users would like her to return, we will not be contacting her to ask, even on behalf of users, to return. She violated our ToS with complete disregard for the possible legal consequences I could face by being on the site underage - While it may seem prideful, I refuse to send that type of email to someone who apparently couldn't care less if I paid huge legal fees, ended up with a criminal record, or even in jail.

• 1 month later...
Guest hoping_jennmarie_returns

hey

has someone the email-address of jennmarie? someone said in another discussion, that her pc crashed and she may have lost her storys.............i just saved them two weeks ago (needed something good to read on my vacation^^). so please let me know if i can help her by mailing the storys to her.

greetings

manu

ps: i m only going to mail the storys to her! i m NOT going to send it around. so please don`t try. i feel quite bad that i saved them for my vacation without asking her first, but i was in a rush.......

she is the author, she should decide if she is going to post them agian or not. .....i really hope that she does post them again^^

ps: sorry for spelling and grammer mistakes, but im not a native speaker ;)

:dance::yahoo::rofl::dancegirl2:

yay! we are saved!

Please send them to her, so that we may keep enjoying them.

Guest me_again

and...then i read teh rest of the posts.

d'oh

:coffee::shutup::dots:

well, hopefully she'll do a google search sometime, and this might pop up. i would really love to read picture perfect and traded again. and SNGC isnt finished!

Guest CelticThunderFan

I really wish we could get back in contact with JennMarie because I seriously miss reading about her sexy Russian Mobsters and their boys. I tried emailing her again just yesterday at the last known email address I had, that I had been in contact with her by, but it's still not active. I was hoping she would post her stories at fictionpress like she had mentioned to me but so far nothing. If anyone knows how to find her, please let us know. I wish she would come back to AFF but don't think she will. Thanks, Katie.

Guest guest

Have you guys tried contacting her through Fictionpress PM? She may have it signed up to another email, or perhaps, sign in to her FP sometime and see the message there, waiting to be read. Doesn't hurt to try...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I would suggest the following Fictionpress stories;

he Mafia Runner»reviews

SLASH: Afton is at the point in his life where he faces constant barriers in his path of finding his own identity. Not only does he have to push past his parents' expectations but he has to deal with the unwavering attention of a Mafia underboss.

Just Drive the Car»reviews

Italian gangsters, a gorgeous car, a little bit of gunplay, and maybe something like love. T for language and violence; pretend I have also added the 'family' and 'friendship' genres; oh yeah, and I should also say 'slash' and 'mafia' for keyword-findery.

Juicy Fruit»reviews

*SKoW Judges pick for best slash* Everyone has a price. I didn't want any part of Johnny Hollywood's world, but in the end I didn't really have a choice. Slash mxm NC17 n/c angst This one is not all happy folks.