Click Here!

Silver Chaos

Rachel

I was wondering if anyone has played this game and if it is a good game to download and play on my computer??

Here is the description of the game

Silver Chaos is a Japanese BL video game made by the softwarehouse Vivid Color [1] and artworked by Takatsuki Noboru [2].

As with most of the yaoi video games, it features a story developing in text and illustrations, in which the player is sometimes called to make a choice and decide what the protagonist will do.

Spoiler warning: Plot or ending details follow.

The story of Silver Chaos is set in an hypothetical fantasy role-playing game world, which once was menaced by a cruel demonic entity called Hadeus. The terrible war which followed had left many orphans, and one of them is Might. Raised up without his parents, with the only company of his older friend Adonis (another orphan), Might became an ambitious teenager training for his dream to become a soldier of the royal army. One day, though, Might found himself terribly wounded in a battle with a demon-monster. Adonis, who loved Might over anything else, used a forbidden dark spell to save his life. So Might's life was saved... but Adonis mysteriously disappeared.

Might will then go on a quest to find out what has happened to his beloved Adonis, meeting a rather wide range of handsome characters – each one with a peculiar personality – who will either join him in his quest or become an obstacle to it. The player, after making the appropriate choices, will be able to pair up the protagonist with one of the characters he will meet.

Characters

Spoiler warning: Plot or ending details follow.

Might: The main character of the story who is saved by his best friend Adonis with the "The way of the anti-soul". He is a skilled swordsman that studied in “Silver Training School” and along his way he meets many comrades to help him find Adonis.

Adonis: Might's best friend that has been with him since they were very young. By using a forbidden spell book called “The Way of the Anti-soul” he unknowingly casts a spell to revive the demon king Hardius.

Hardius: The main villain of the story, he is the demon that wreaked havoc ten years ago and was sealed by a great magician and warrior. Unsealed by Adonis and with a brand new body, he is out to cause destruction upon the world once again.

Hector Brice: Hector is potentially one of your allies in the game however, he starts off as an enemy. After witnessing his family’s murder, he becomes dark and twisted, vowing revenge on the people who killed his family.

Sergei Claudius: The king of the land and the man who helped the people deal with the catastrophe ten years ago by building training schools and orphanages. Upon hearing about Hardius’ return, he aids Might in his battle against the demon king.

Werne Claudius: The prince and heir to the throne. Werne has lived in a sheltered life where everything was given to him, because of this, Werne has become very spoiled and selfish. He yearns to go to the outside world and be free so he often sneaks out of the palace. This often gets him into trouble.

Fritz: Fritz is Werne’s mentor and caretaker. Although he is weak and is a pushover, he cares a lot about the prince. He always ends up following the prince in his plans and unable to keep Werne out of trouble.

Lorrence: The head of the royal guards, he is asked by the king to aid Might in his quest to defeat Hardius. He is a powerful swordsman with a serious attitude, because of this he often falls victim to Leica’s jokes.

Leica Kit: Leica is a free-lance bounty hunter and will do anything for money, whether it’d be a singing contest or hunting down an incredible monster, he’s up for the task. Playful and a joker, he adds comic relief to the story line and often teases the other characters.

Pam: An animal child that Might encounters on his journey. Seeing such a small child as an orphan, Might takes him in. Pam possesses unimaginable strength and is by far the strongest character physically, in the game. He often whines and says things bluntly as any child would, he is searching for his parents.

Kurt Howell: A priest who lives in the Varoja temple. He is calm and has a quiet demeanour, and takes things in his own pace. He is devoted to his god and very polite. In his spare time he enjoys embroidery and mixing health drinks.

Ragsiel: The god who helped seal the demon Hardius ten years ago. He is lecherous and very perverted which often makes the other characters doubt what type of god he is. Although Ragsiel is a pervert, he is very serious when it comes to matters involving Hardius.

:wubs: I haven't played it, but it almost reminds me of the het games of Knights of Xantos (I know that isn't the correct title, but I haven't played it in a coons age) and a few others, that for the life of me, I can't remember.

I checked it out on wikipedia, and... oh my god... is that a cat boy? ph34r.gif

If I see anything, I'll let you know cool.gif

Guest Big Samurai

You're on your own here, Ms. Rachel. I know my way around hentai dating sims and bishoujo games, but the wide world of yaoi PC stuff is outside my jurisdiction. Good luck.

You're on your own here, Ms. Rachel. I know my way around hentai dating sims and bishoujo games, but the wide world of yaoi PC stuff is outside my jurisdiction. Good luck.

What? You're the mod of the Videogames section! Nothing videogame-related is outside your jurisdiction.

I am willing to accept that it may not be your area of expertise, though.

What? You're the mod of the Videogames section! Nothing videogame-related is outside your jurisdiction.

I am willing to accept that it may not be your area of expertise, though.

lol laugh.gif I'm with Samurai on this on I'm afraid, I've not played it. It's a royal pain in the ass setting up a translator for Japanese games, so I usually don't bother with them, maybe some of the hetro/yuri titles, but nothing yaoi for me I'm afraid - sorry!

On the subject of hentai, I've been out of the bishoujo gaming scene for a while now (pretty much since they started of releasing yaoi stuff) but I hear G-Collections has resurrected- I'm thinking about trying to pick up some of the titles that I've missed, and maybe get back into the scene, but it's finding the time to play the damn things...

But a quick scan of Peach Princess reveals that... Amourous Professor Cherry is looking mighty... "intriguing" though, and I've heard good things about Family Project ~ Kazoku Keikaku ~. + Princess Waltz. I've had my eye on Lighting Warrior Raidy for a while though...

:wubs: I haven't played it, but it almost reminds me of the het games of Knights of Xantos (I know that isn't the correct title, but I haven't played it in a coons age) and a few others, that for the life of me, I can't remember.

Knights of Xentar! How could you forget the scene with Red Riding Hood + the wolf, or snow white + 7 dwarves - absolutely hilarious stuff in that game - some great one liners from the main character. I must remember to dig up a copy of it from my *cough*archive*cough*

Knights of Xentar! How could you forget the scene with Red Riding Hood + the wolf, or snow white + 7 dwarves - absolutely hilarious stuff in that game - some great one liners from the main character. I must remember to dig up a copy of it from my *cough*archive*cough*

That's it! laugh.gif I thought "Hmmm, it wasn't Knights of Xentos, but it sounds like Knights of Ishtar, no no no, that isn't right." think.gif

I do remember Knights of Xentar in all its hentai glory cool.gif The match stick girl, the tree girl and, of course, the Goddess and the demon guy shifty.gif Sadly, I never made it past the wolf guys crying.gif

I was referring to another hentai game, I think the word 'gem' was in the title and it was very much like the first soul blazer, except the main character ended up sleeping with everything is sight... ah man. Not to mention that other classic where you choose your story when you live in an apartment complex filled with women... angel.gif

You know, I wonder if the Princess Maker series falls into these category's think.gif

Guest Big Samurai
You know, I wonder if the Princess Maker series falls into these category's think.gif

Technically, yes, it's considered to be a part of the same genre, though it's a lot tamer than most.

Point, but one must note that me talking about yaoi PC games is like Michael Jordan talking about other people playing bastketball while standing on their hands with their shoelaces tied together. Not my area of expertise in the slightest.

Heck, even my knowledge of bishoujo games is dated; the newest ones I've played are Tokimeki Check-In and the original To Heart, and I've still got the old classics like True Love '95 and Seasons Of The Sakura loafing about this hard drive somewhere.

Heck, even my knowledge of bishoujo games is dated; the newest ones I've played are Tokimeki Check-In and the original To Heart, and I've still got the old classics like True Love '95 and Seasons Of The Sakura loafing about this hard drive somewhere.

True Love 95 - the game that started it all, both for me and many others I bet. Absolute classic.

Tokimeki was and still is an amazing game - the threesome in the hot springs most ppl find themselves in first playthrough really draws you in. Shame I had to pirate it first time i heard of it (I own the real thing now), but I couldn't exactly convince my parents to buy it for me at the time laugh.gifKana - My little sister is an amazing game too.

Most recent h-game for me is Bible Black - next one will probably be Amourous Professor Cherry.

Guest Big Samurai

(True, Princess Maker has sim-ness in its blood, but I was referring more to it being included in the genre of bishoujo games.)

True Love '95! Still a classic, still fun to play, even as abandonware, particularly since I have never been able to get the Ms. Yumi ending. Must keep trying!

Didn't get the threesome in the hot spring 'til my fifth or sixth trip through Tokimeki Check-In; I actually got the 'best' ending for Mai first.

I've heard dubious things about Bible Black, but I doubt it's as bad as, say, Water Closet.

True Love 95 - the game that started it all, both for me and many others I bet. Absolute classic.

Tokimeki was and still is an amazing game - the threesome in the hot springs most ppl find themselves in first playthrough really draws you in. Shame I had to pirate it first time i heard of it (I own the real thing now), but I couldn't exactly convince my parents to buy it for me at the time laugh.gifKana - My little sister is an amazing game too.

Most recent h-game for me is Bible Black - next one will probably be Amourous Professor Cherry.

I haven't played an H-game in so many years... hearing about all these titles gives me a warm, happy feeling inside cool.gif

Guest Big Samurai
I haven't played an H-game in so many years... hearing about all these titles gives me a warm, happy feeling inside cool.gif

Yeah, most of those are abandonware nowadays, so they're not too hard to find. It's the newer ones that are elusive; I've even seen one made with Gundam Seed characters that looks mildly amusing.

Yeah, most of those are abandonware nowadays, so they're not too hard to find. It's the newer ones that are elusive; I've even seen one made with Gundam Seed characters that looks mildly amusing.

Gundamn Seed characters? Sounds almost as bad as that one yaoi game where they replaced YuGiOh characters with the original characters laugh.gif