Click Here!

Shego's Surprise

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

This was requested some years ago and now i would like to try. If any one knows where to find it or might have a save they would be willing to send i would be very happy.

Story: Shego's Surprise

Auther: KimberlyAnnPossible

Please refer to this topic on the story.

Please refer to the opening statement to this forum:

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

The author chose to remove the story.

Please do not use this forum to ask for copies of work that is not your own.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

I actually know where there is a copy of the story. It's on a futanari forum called futanari palace and from memory all the chapters are there bar one (I think it was the one where kim sucked off barkin over the PA). Apparently the author knows about it and has not taken steps for it to be removed though the poster did say that they will remove it if the author wants it gone.

Of course I am not sure if I am even allowed to post this information here so I wont bother posting a link.

Guest Guest

Sorry I school work made me forget aboutthis for a while. Awesome then.

Well here you go then: The Infamous Missing Kim Possible Story: Shego's Surprise(just note that was the titled picked for it not my own).

Now I cannot remember if you need to get an account or not to view the forum but it only takes a few minutes. The OP says it is over 45 thousand words and has all the but he only posted 16 chapters. There is a link in the bottom where the remaining 19 chapters are. There is one missing chapter but the OP gives a quick overview of it and personally as long as it had chapter 9 I don't care (the massive orgy with the cheer leaders).

Enjoy guys and if you get a chance say thanks to those who posted

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.