Click Here!

Orihime Inoue's emoticons

Guest TB

Emoticons are a powerful thing and Orihime is going to find out how powerful they are.set when Orihime is kidnapped by Ulquiorra and after her five lives speech and as she leaves she hear Ichigo say in hes sleep "Dont go Orihime i love you." when she heard that she decided to stay and kisses him on the lips. Then the bracelet shattered and it knocked out as she was waking up she felt a hand playing with her breasts she can hear "What are you doing Lust?!" "Playing with her breasts what are you jealous Jealousy?" she open her eyes to see herself and asks"Who are you?" "I'm you lust." she said Lust before kissing Orihime "HEY STOP THAT I HAVE NOT SAID WHO I"M AM!" Lust stop kissing Orihime and said "That is Jealousy and you have to be quiet or you'll wake up Ichigo." as she when in for another kiss Orihime saw that Jealousy looks like her to.

Lust and Jealousy can only be seen and heard by Orihime and Ichigo.

Lust can make people horny for anyone so you can do F/M F/F F/F/F F/F/M F/F/F/M no Yaoi and the only time Lust will use it on Orihime if she and/or Jealousy want to have sex with her.

Lust and Jealousy can only have sex with Ichigo if Orihime says so.

Lust can only heve sex with Jealousy,Orihime,and Ichigo and Jealousy can only have sex with Lust,Orihime,and Ichigo.

Orihime can only have sex with Ichigo,Lust,and Jealousy and Ichigo can only have sex with Orihime,Lust,and Jealousy.

Lust and Jealousy can't get pregnant. Any questions?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.