Click Here!

Not Even Dental Records Can Help You Now

Guest echtrae

Oh I don't know... I might wear it as long as I could stay around my enemies long enough for them to think it was a cool fashion statement (they of course would have to be completely stupid - but ah well). I'm interested in Wil's Blog though... I remember being... infatuated with him once upon a time.

Reminds me of that movie that comedian (Tim someone or other) made spoofing the return of ...oh darn, what the heck was it called? Anyway, the person without a last name was the expendable one. I think his name was "Guy" In the end, he actually did get a last name...

Tim Allen.

OH!!!!!!!! *fan girl squeal* Thank you so much 'Trae! Hmmm.... I have to wonder though - why was I so enamored of him to begin with? Ah well - he's very well written and I enjoyed what I read - made a lot of sense too. Guess I'm still a fan - even after that God awful movie Python with Robert Englund.

Honestly? I've never watched Galaxy Quest... Hmmmm - and would it scare you even more Daz if you knew that I actually OWN that movie? *sigh* There's just something about purple hair and huge ass snakes that make my skin crawl - so it's a good movie to put on when I don't want to use my brain and don't mind drooling from the lack of neural input.

Ah, thank you ectrae. Good to know I could rely upon you when my own brain cells have failed. Galaxy Quest. I've only seen it like five or six times. That tall chick from "Alien" is in it too. Sigourney Weaver. That's her name. (whew! nearly had to look that one up) And Leonhart, you will definitely enjoy it. and it's not the purple tentacles you have to watch out for. Its the miners. (or is that minors?)

edit: I meant purple hair and huge ass snakes. (See, my brain melds things together. Did you see that?)

Guest echtrae

There are many excellent actors in Galaxy Quest. Tim Allen, Sigourney Weaver, Alan Rickman, Tony Shalhoub, and Sam Rockwell, just to name a few.

SJ, what snakes are you talking about? There are some tentacle lovin' going on in the movie, but I don't remember any snakes.

dude that's awesome... I want that shirt even if I don't wear it but just to have it for the sake of having it. happy.gif

Hubby started picking up on my Trek-ism sayings the longer we've been together and his favorite phrase has to be "red-shirted". He even busted out one when we were watching a new episode of 24 and Jack Bauer took down a terrorist that was sent to guard the back door while the other two guards went somewhere else then Jack took him down and broke his neck within 5 seconds. Hubby then yelled "That terrorist got red-shirted!!!!" rolleyes.giflaugh.gif gotta love it

Reminds me of the Saturday Night Live episode where William Shatner guest starred. One sketch was a Star Trek parody. Shatner looks over at Kevin Nealon and asks "Who are you?" Nealon replies "disposable crew member, sir!" Then Shatner sends the character to his death.

He was wearing a red uniform, btw.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.