Click Here!

Writer's Block From Hell

I have writer's block from hell seriously my mind is hurting so bad I haven't updated one of my best stories it really does suck. Oh yeah it's been awhile since I have been here. How is everyone?

Have you visited Writers' Corner here yet? There's several threads discussing writers' block.

I've been doing fine. Life's pretty much the same.

Oh thats good...

well it looks like everything really changed here since I have been here last it must have been that long. Well it's a new day so I woke up and told myself you can write it's fun. So I should be adding a new chapter today. happy.gif Hope everyone else here is doing well.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried everything myself. I'm about to re-enlist to get over it. Sure nine months only got a few things out of the way. I'm thinking about doing some tonight. Namely because I like working at night. I'm an Night Owl. Which story are you talking about Vamp?

I haven't written anything for ages. Got caught up in the well, its a long story, anyway, eldest made a demo reel, and had Stargate Atlantis come knocking on her door, and number 2 just had her cap and gown tonite, and wouldn't you know it I'm about to go PMS-ing pretty damn soon, I can feel it in my bones, so I'm looking for rattlesnake head to bite down on for the next little while.

Things happen. Sometimes you just aren't meant to write. Sometimes you aren't meant to read. Sometimes, you are just meant to be. I'm not going to worry about it. Hell, I never worried about it for the entire time I was raising my family and had nothing to write...hang on a tic. There was that drug abuse, and the weird cult, and even that murder....well, Sometimes life is just too damn interesting

Life's interestering as hell. I mean listen to "Life is worht losing" by George Carlin. He points out everything of why life is SO interesting. I mean people don't go runnig out of their houses and jump off bridges, there's planning in this!

Baaah. I can't write either. I've got all these stories in the wings and I'm seriously considering posting notice that one will no longer be continued dry.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.