Click Here!

Need a Beta for an Original M/M Darkfic

Asexual Biped

So, I need a beta to go through a oneshot I just wrote and let me know if there are any errors, scenes that don't make sense, or dialogue that sounds forced.

It's nine pages in length, nearly 5,000 words long, and, what I believe to be a darkfic. It contains:

non-con

shouta (oral, fingering and masturbation; no sex)

death

torture

abuse

violence

other bad stuff

I believe it's pretty gruesome for others, but I'm a bad judge of my own writing. if you'd like to help me out, either send me a pm or reply to this thread.

Thank you!

Sounds interesting. I can give you a hand if you'd like, I have no trouble with the dark violent stuff as that's what I tend to write. I am very blunt however and will show no mercy, although people tell me I do it in the nicest possible way.

I'm still not sure how that's possible, but I love helping improve another's writing. My specialty is dialogue and third person perspective, however college taught me to be versatile editor. If your interested shoot me a pm or post the link here and I'll give it a once over for you. ^.=.^

I'm am entirely ok with a blunt editor, being one myself. :) I can send you the piece in a pm since I haven't posted it yet, me being the type to not post anything until I'm completely satisfied with it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.