Click Here!

Up for Adoption! Original: Paranormal, mostly plot

ChrisCross

Ok, I have a story start I have been plugging away at for years, but not gotten far enough with it. I'd like to see how some of you would continue it. I don't plan on publishing it for money, but a version will go up here for reviewers. The main characters are

Miriam: Daughter of a CIA Liaison mom and a (she thinks he was a deadbeat janitor, but he was actually black ops) dad who died and left her a locked room in their house full of military grade black ops gear. He trained her to carry a go-bag full of what she'd need for a long camp out in rough conditions at all times. It is a 4ft by 2ft by 2ft duffel bag, and she even has it in her dressing chamber at her wedding to a guy she "thinks" she wants when...

The Chief (aka Rowan): shows up by magic portal on Miriam's wedding day to ask her to save his scottish vilage from Romans. Very secretive around Miriam, because he thinks she is a witch.

The Gods: Give Miriam a spell of plenty on all items in the Go bag. They need someone from out of their time to fix a temporal rift that caused Roman armies to reinvade after having left.

I'm putting in what I've already got, play with it, rewrite it, extend it, put in more romance/sex, do whatever. Just credit that I had the idea originally and we're good.

Edited by DemonGoddess061
story data deleted

• 4 months later...
Guest BlackMoonWolf

send it to DemonIceDream@yahoo.com the subject as Addoption story and I'll look it over and let you know if I'm interested. Please also include any notes that you have for the story as I would like to include them

• 1 month later...
Guest Patricia

Could you please send it to Angel_Jin27@yahoo.com and put the subject as Adoption Story and I'll look it over and let you know if I'm interested. Please add any notes that you have for the story so that I can see where you were heading with it.

• 5 months later...

This story is offically now owned by Guest_BlackMoonWolf_*

Please, do NOT target her for stealing this idea. it was given freely.

I hope this becomes all it could be.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.