Click Here!

Are We Friends Yet?....

StoryJunkie

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Madapple

Well, I've been known to blush a time or two, but not lately.

You know this is one of those conversations where something dangerous happens and we start a new trend. happy.gif

laugh.gif Eve, that's brilliant.

bring my torture tools to the prison bedroom?

I realize my translation is a bit too literal, but I love that line. May I borrow it?

Of course everyone is invited.

Merci beaucoup, PommeFolle! You can borrow that line as long as you remember to credit me for it.

There's multiple translations, but I was aiming for "torture devices to the dungeon bedchamber". I like "torture tools" better, but "dungeon bedchamber" has a more poetic ring to it. "Cochot" is prison and "donjon" is dungeon, but they're synonyms and "chambre à coucher de cachot" just rolls of the tongue much more nicely than "chambre à coucher de donjon", doesn't it?

I realize that everyone would have language problems. I'm no exception. I don't have much of an arsenal when it comes to talking dirty. You guys were already starting something here in French, so I thought "why not?" I guess we can make it an experiment of sorts. I don't think it could ever reach orgy fame precisely because we're anglophones.

BTW, you not only called Sam your big bear, you called him your big female bear. The form of the possessive changes according to the possession, not the possessor.

Guest Madapple

I know, but Mundungus is being shifty and my muse is a bitch. . .

But I refuse to give up.

I'll send an extremely rough draft your way in a few days. . .

You've been warned. . .

Guest Big Samurai
So Big Sam is a big, female bear? laugh.gif

I was wondering why Mads called me a bear, but I find no shame in being a cranky, furry creature.

cool.gif

<- ALRIGHT! WHO"S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!

I can't tell if I should spank you or take your soul! (I think I already have that one.)

and just for the record, I don't steal them, I take them.

I'll hunt you down and taste your crunchy goodness if it's the last thing I do!

If you think you already have the soul, then why not spank every soul in your possession as it is? If the soul's already yours, you'll have punished it. If not, you'll have the satisfaction of venting some of your anger.

Now for the investigation.... who here already knew you were a "spanking soul-stealer" before you got the title? You can whittle it down to those few suspects.

Personally, I kinda like the title. It has a nice ring to it. I don't have a soul and I like being spanked, so I'm not worried.

I like 'Spanking soul stealer!' I got to think of something different I suppose.

Guest Big Samurai
Well, cranky furry creatures have more fun anyway, right Sam? biggrin.gif

Oh, you bet. Chewbacca rocks hard in his spare time.

cool.gif

*goes to fix SJ's title*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.