Click Here!

Creature Slash

Guest Kaze90210

Guest Kaze90210

Pairing:  Harry and your choice of Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Theodore Nott, Percy Weasley, Seamus Finnigan, Terry Boot, Justin Finch-Fletchy, or Ernie Macmillion.  I like uncommon pairings and the best thing about minor characters is that you can mold them more realistically than major characters.  Top!Harry, No Switching. I despise Bottom!Harry with a passion.  It literally makes me sick to my stomach. 

Plot:  Harry Potter comes into his creature inheritance which is a wolf demon - think of Koga, Ginta, and Hakkaku - and finds himself changing.  His hair grows wilder, his eyes becomes shaper, he grows claws and sharp k9's, and most painfully he grows taller.  He starts analyzing his whole life and those around him.  He becomes fed up with how he reacts to obstacles that always seem to dog him.  He takes it upon himself to sneak out of his Dursley prison.  He finds out some interesting things that have been going on.  It would seem Ginny was doing her best to hide a few very important things from him with the help of her mother and surprisingly Hermione.  It so happened, he couldn't inherit his full family fortune unless he married a virgin and he only had until he was 21 otherwise his titles were past onto his first born son.  Later, Harry starts to feeling tense, aggressive, and territorial.  Then he starts smelling the most wonderful scent he's ever come across and the hunt begins. 

Well that's your challenge.   I tried to keep it vague enough to give my challenger creative license to develop this story they way they feel they need to.  I like creature, politically powerful, strong, independent, and intelligent Harry fics.  However, they are usually het stories or Harry ends up being the Uke.  EW!  Anyways. . . 

Requirements:

Multiple-chapter

There should be a point where wolf-demon mating season comes into play 

Minor Ginny, Molly, Hermione bashing (Hermione is just misguided)

Unusually perceptive Ron

Possessive jealous!Harry a total must

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.