Clean up Update

DemonGoddess

Angel the Series

All stories have been moved to the buffy subdomain

buffy subdomain

date/time stamp repair - complete

chapter, review, story date repair - in progess

Details of what is next-

The first thing I'll be doing is looking at the stories, and determining whether or not I have to split the chapters. This will mostly apply to the very old stories in the archive, as the way things were added was different than they currently are.

Where I have to access the user account to fix the rte issues, I will be making note of the date/time of the last update, and changing it BACK to that, after I fix what needs fixed. This will keep it so that it's fair to the other users are updating now, and adding now; as far as how the stories list.

Duplicate stories-

In the process of moving AtS stories from the tv subdomain, there is a fair bit of story duplication. PLEASE leave the duplicates alone. I will be transferring the reviews, the hits and the ratings to whichever story was updated last. This way, the users retain all their data, with just the one story.

Finally, once the unlimited subcategories gets added in (it's still being worked on), there will be a further change in how the categories are. It will be as follows:

Top level-

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Angel the Series

Crossovers

From there, all the other stuff can be moved down one level. For example, where we now have BtVS AU/AR, it'll end up like so:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer>AU/AR>type (i.e general, het, etc)>specific pair

• 4 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.