Click Here!

Searching for multi-chapter post-war fic

Guest celtic7irish

Guest celtic7irish

I read a GW fic a while ago, and I lost it. I don't believe it's complete yet, and I'm not entirely positive it's on this site, but this seems to be the most likely place for it. Here's a basic description, as far as I can remember.

After the war, the five Gundam pilots draw straws to see which one of them will go to prison in place of the others. Heero, naturally, draws the short straw. Through various manipulations, he winds up in a minimum-security facility. Umm...I know lots of random facts about it, but I don't know if any of them will help.

Heero takes some classes, and in one chemistry class, the teacher has the amount of a chemical wrong, and Heero corrects him. The same thing happens to Duo back on earth, but the teacher ignores him, and gets blown up instead.

The pairings are Heero x Duo, Trowa x Quatre, Wufei x Zechs

The Gundam Pilots work for Winner Enterprises. Trowa is Quatre's secretary, I believe.

At one point, Heero gets stranded on a mountain where a wildfire rages, and he has to outrun it.

If anybody can find this, I would really, really, really appreciate the info! Thank you so much!

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.