Click Here!

Students and professors play sex game

Guest The Rural Juror

Guest The Rural Juror

Hi everyone-thanks for reading.

I'm looking for a fic I misplaced a few years ago, so it might be long gone by now, but it's a multi-chaptered fic with Hermione and several other students, including Pansy and Justin Finch-Fletchley(?) playing some kind of game with the professors, including Snape, Flitwick (weird, but he's definitely in this), Hooch, I think, Lupin(?) and Sirius Black. Each person draws a name and goes into a circle of darkness or shadow (this is the really important bit) with the professor for a limited amount of time, and make out/have sex/whatever. Hermione gets involved with Sirius, but ends up having mad mostly-UST with Snape. After the game is over, she ends up going to his room the next day to have (im)proper, honest-to-god dirty sex with him, I think, on his couch(?).

Can anyone help? I've been looking for this for YEARS and have found many Student-and-Professor-Drinking-Game-Fics and Various-Professors-Fight-Over-Hermione's-Virginity fics, but none of them have been The One. I am 90% certain it was on this site. I remember LOVING this and would love to read it again.

Thanks again for looking, and happy reading!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.