Click Here!

Desperate to find the first fanfic I ever read...

Guest Meshi

It seemed like the story was in Honda/Tristan's point of view even though it was in third person (I think) cause he had a crush on Ryou (who was described like he was a girl) >_>; Malik was described as stoic(?) and always silently looking out for Ryou. My memory is sort of hazy but I know for sure Ryou, Yugi, Honda, Malik, (and Jounouchi?) were at school in the beginning and someone mentions a carnival/festival thing that has certain members of the group interested, and they all decide to go. At the festival, some of them go into this fortuneteller's(?) place and Honda is warned not to go near the forest (I think) or beware of something, I don't remember. Afterwards, they leave and decide to go through the forest? and they get lost. Then (hooded/cloaked) people show up and basically knock them out (Yami bites Yugi in the neck/shoulder area I believe) & kidnap them. I think they were Seto, Yami/Atem, Otogi/Duke, and others. I think they did some sort of weird magic in a circle then promptly took one of the guys and left in different directions. I remember Seto took Honda, just because that potential pairing freaked me out. I got the impression Seto and the others were vampires (though that may just be me). Anyways when I read it (don't quite remember when I read it either) it was incomplete and well, I really wanna finish it, or continue following it if it's still ongoing. Please help! Thanks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.