Click Here!

AR/AU GaaraxSakura

kuro

I read this a long time ago, and I don't really remember much. But I know that I read it on Fanfiction.net...

1. It was a Gaasaku and I'm pretty sure it was completed.

2. It took place in a non-ninja world AU/AR

3. Gaara wore a straight jacket as a coat.

4. Kankuro owned a nightclub and the face paint that he has in the anime/manga was tattoos.

5. I think Gaara was living with Sakura.

6. Gaara liked to wear eyeshadow to cover up his insomnia.

7. There was a part where Gaara was stabbing Sakura's couch.

8. Gaara, Kankuro and Temari's dad was a General or something and everyone- sand sibs plus Sakura- when to a nice dinner with the dad and I think Sakura told him off and left the restaurant.

Edited by kuro

As you read this on fanfiction.net and know that's where you found it, why on earth would you post this HERE?

Just because I read the story on ff.net doesn't mean that it couldn't be posted anywhere else. I read this story a long time ago; actually it was the first Gaara/Sakura and the second non-ninja story that I ever read. I've looked on fanfiction.net for it, and didn't find it... I-and I'm not trying to be sarcastic here- honestly didn't know that you could post in 'Searching for a Fic' if the fic was on another site. Anyways I was just trying to see if anyone recognized the story and knew the title, author, or both. :lol:

Edited by kuro

These forums were created to help people find works with in AFF primarily, but we do understand that they can be found elsewhere. Your original post came off like you were looking for it on FF again, not just in general, thanks for the clarification.

I understand, sorry for the misunderstanding.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this will be too late, as in you already found the story. I recognized the story as A Fine Line by AngelOfDeath10. Here's the link to her FF.net page, although she also has an account on AFF for her smuttier fics with the username Lady Dementia...

AngelOfDeath10

Have a Happy Holiday Season!!!

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.