Click Here!

how do you receive notifications for reviews? [ADDED]

Guest cranberry391

Guest cranberry391

To whom it may concern,

I am new to the adultfanfiction site and I was wondering where are the preferences to turn review notifications on or off? I am sorry if this is a repeat of another F.A.Q. I looked through the subject titles to see if another questions was similar. Thank you for your time!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

This is good to know. I noticed by pure chance that I had reviews from the mods about bad disclaimers (I'm new here so I messed up, oops) so I was searching for a way to get emails. Are notifications still disabled? Also, I had readers ask me how they can get emails about updated chapters, but since I'm a newcomer I had no idea. Is that also disabled? I'm sure you guys are swamped with updating the site and then slammed with FFN refugees, so I'll wait patiently.

Rhov, I am one of the FFN refugees but I am trying to keep a low profile for the moment. Reducing impact and all that....

I have put a topic in the Promote a Story section of the forums for my story which people could subscribe to. When I post a notification of a new chapter in the future this could (with the right settings in a users notification preferences) cause them to get an e-mail informing them of new content. It was the only way I could find at the moment unless I am missing something obvious.

Hoped that helped.

I was just browsing the forum and saw this thread, something must have changed because for the first time in over two years I recived a review notification email today. This made me very happy because since the upgrade I haven't been able to look at my stories in my profile to see if the number of reviews have changed, and I'd have to check each review board one at a time to look for new reviews. So whatever it is you've done thank you very much!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.