Click Here!

Explain Your Avatar

quamp

Guest vorheesfan07

The ACTUAL picture I used for my avatar is a lot cooler. Because of my dumbness, it got warped, and now looks stupid. As soon as I get a chance, I'm uploading a cooler one. Oh yeah!

As for the actual story behind it, I saw it on the Internet and it looked cool so I took it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest New American Jesus

It's an inverted cross, it has dual meanings that are almost diametrically opposed which makes it interesting to me.

Orginially, it was taken as a symbol of humility before God, but in recent times it has been taken as an anti-Christian symbol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Adara

Well mine's the closet illustration of what I picture my character Adara looking like. If I find anything closer to what I picture her as, then I'll switch it over. tongue.gif I wish I could draw....

• 5 weeks later...

Ah...it's one of my favourite userpics that I'm using at lj right now. I do do love the upload large avvie option over here.

Err...explain it? *coughs* Well...just some silly Albel Nox perviness. Picture seems to be from the regrettable SO:3 manga, but gosh the art seemed to be quite lovely....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ShinigamiShimai

Mine is from the cover of my first story, "Dreaming of Another Day" which I'm not sure if I can post here because it is based on real life. It is supposed to be me when I was 18 or so sitting in a graveyard.

jaa ne

Kat

Guest Enchanted Faery

when I saw that avatar it made me think 'I know, huh? i would totally join the dark side if he was there, just so I can stalk him!" besides, I think that avatar is somewhat amusing. Dont u?

• 2 weeks later...

My other avvie broke, so I dragged this one out of my photobucket. It's random SO:3 fanart, not anything of mine, and one of the most honest, not-at-all coy avvie representation of the AlbelxFayt relationship. Points, er look...they're making out. laugh.gif Okay, fuck my rationale to represent my current ship and fandom: I just think the image is hot.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Vincent The Valentine

My avatar is a beautiful shot of Vincent Valentine.

Why? Because he is undeniably gorgeous and he works really good in yaoi fanfictions. 'Nuff said there! w00t.gif

I've been fiddling around with making my own avvies and sigs of late and I decided it might be fun to match both for once. The only difference between the two is the avatar's saying. I realize it might lok a little silly with my current name tag but oh well. I couldn't resist it and I'd made it for my lj userpics as well anyway. laugh.gif

And yeah, if case it wasn't profoundly clear: I reallllyyy like Reno.

I've been a Reno fan for a while. After seeing so many people with siggy's with him...I once more went into the red light...and well, since my hubbeh has an awesome DVD player on his computer I captured several images of the hottie and well, that produced my Avatar. smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm obsessed with dragons, and thought it was time for a change. It's the Aspect of Bahamut, the lord and progenitor of good dragons from the Dungeons and Dragons game. (yes, I'm also a geek. We do do it better. Just ask. wink.gif )

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...