Click Here!

Room 102

Guest Rainydays00

Guest Rainydays00

Hello, this is Rainydays55, the author of Room 102. I recently got a message stating that it would help if I post my review replies on here instead of in the beginning of the story, I love this sight so I don't want to make any problems for it (even if it was a bit of a hassle to get this forum thing to work for me). I actually believe this will be a better way to communicate, it will give me a better chance to interact with my readers.

To the reviews ><

Dragonlady222

One of my regular reviewers, I thank you for that, I feel a little guilty for what I did to both Yugi and Jou, but things will change for them. As for Marik and Bakura, what goes around comes around.

Phycho Candy

Another regular, that's all I need is a few great fans, who cares what anyone else thinks? I am pretty bad with sex scenes, next time I will defiantly try to be more detailed but usually I get to caught up in everyone's emotions, I need to balance it out a bit. I'm glad I inspired you, I can't wait till your dark prison fic comes out, I'll make sure to read and review.

maxi1234

Another name I've seen before, I'm glad you like my pairings, I'm a fan in most of them I do myself, others I through in there to challenge myself and to make sure there is a good variety, everyone likes a little diversity. I'm glad you think I do them well, I try.

Slayne

A new reviewer, that is always welcomed. I love Marik and Bakura as well and every time I write about one I can't help but want to put the other in as well, they make a good team, being the (hot) evil bastards that they are. Sometimes I don't believe I write the stories, I feel so bad for what I put the characters through (I'm so going to hell), but I'm a sucker for angst. In the beginning I wasn't gonna have anyone related to anyone, then I thought that it would be just to weird if three teens had nearly identical people all around without relationship, so I put in family connections, glad I did, put more depth in the story.

Other news

Everyone is gonna be mad at me, but as you can tell the next chapter is already running late, and it's probably still going to be a while before I post it, I am extremely sorry for this and hope to get back on track soon.

If you want to ask questions, make suggestions, or anything else I should check this forum at least once every two days or so.

I hope I haven't inconvenienced anyone with this new change.

-Rainydays

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.