Click Here!

Damaged (The sequel to Shut Up And Drive)

Haywire_Hakaze

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your reaction to Arashi as the main character?

• OMG YEY
    • OMG WTF?
    • Hmmmm, I wonder where this is going to go. Interesting....
  2. 2. Do you know which authoress writes for which characters?

• Oh, yeah, their writing styles are so different it's easy to tell.
    • I can sort of guess a few of them, but it's a bit of a mystery.
    • Hahaha, no clue. XD

Huzzah, the first chapter of the sequel is up, and already we have reviews! Of course, I'm highly amused by some of the reactions and I would love to discuss some of this with our reviewers, to see if there's any speculation as to what's going to happen. =3 Also, if there's anything that's confusing, Rose and I would be happy to clear it up for you. <3

LOL, Thanks for the input, Pumpkin. Had a feeling you'd be enthused. =3 And I'm guessing, since you're the only one who's posted, you were the one who voted in the polls. Sooooo, I'm curious. Which of us write for which characters, do you think? =3

• 7 months later...

Just posting in here since Rose and I haven't posted the sequel to Damaged yet. I know, I know! We can't stop! XD We've got a side-story in production involving Emily and Perry, and we should start posting that in a few more chapters since it happens around the same time as some of the events in Damaged. Then we're working on the sequel since we're already done with Damaged, even if I haven't had time to get the rest of the chapter posted. (New one this weekend! I'll do my best! D: ) And finally, there's a side-story to THE SEQUEL. Plus, of course, Mockingbird.

Guh, so much on our plates. XD

Anyway, I was going through our archive to check something out, and I found this conversation between me and Rose. I wanted to put it here for posterity, even though it won't make complete sense until you get to chapter 5 of the sequel to Damaged.

Wir: Lol, I think Johnny totally missed the point.

Jazz: Probably. The point is that yesh, Riley doesn't mind the scars being touched, but he's completely misunderstanding the way Johnny sees them.

Wir: Riley pretty much said that he loves when Johnny touches his scars, to the point that it sends him into 'pleasure overload' because he can feel how much Johnny loves him and it makes him weak-kneed. It has nothing to do with Johnny's opinion of the scars.

Wir: His opinion matters when looking at them, yes. Touching them, no.

Wir: XD

Jazz: Exactly, but Johnny likes to see them and his opinion on them isn't the one that Riley seems to have it in his head that it is. Yeah, they remind him of bad times, and sometimes he feels a little guilty, but as he said himself, it's a part of Riley.

Wir: And seeing Joe's name like a permanent brand or claim wouldn't bother him? Really?

Jazz: It does bother him sometimes and yesh, it was definitely not a fun experience for either of them, but if that particular event hadn't happened, they wouldn't be where they are now. In a weird way, the bad things brought them together. Seeing Riley go through that and survive intact gave Johnny enough strength to make the decisions he needed to make. Yesh, they're a reminder of a particularly horrible event, but it was that horrible event that brought them together again.

Wir: So seeing the scars is kinda bittersweet. He doesn't like how he got them, but they're a reminder of how precious Riley is.

Jazz: Exactly. It's also a reminder of how close he came to losing Riley and it kinda makes him all gushy and want to make every moment precious.

Wir: awwwww

Wir: I think Johnny needs to kiss and touch Riley's back while he's sleeping. Wake him up that way. Riley'd get all mushy and cuddly.

Jazz: Mmm maybe. I can see it happening.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.