Click Here!

A Question for the Ladies

AnubisMonori

I published my first story here a couple years back, and since then have not been so active. I've been writing, not posting as much, and doing a lot of reading. I'm finding that my female character, whoever she is, whatever the situation, is acting the same. Pretty much like this, if you're interested (or are an InuYasha/Kagome fan): http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092222

This is my question for the ladies: how was your first time? I obviously don't need the details; there are plenty of stories to read here for that. I'm more interested in your emotions, how you were feeling before, during, and after. If there was a more memorable time than you're first, I'd like to hear about that too.

the first time for a women strongly depends on her partner's skills;

if he is skillful and caring, then he can make the woman feel secure, desired, sexy, and he's able to open her slowly;

if he isn't, then, well, things usually are a bit awkward, which doesn't necessarily mean unpleasant - it's an experience of discovering, of finding what we like or what's wrong:)

if she trusts somebody then she's more honest with her feelings and sensations, both positive and negative; if she doesn't than she becomes tense and just has to endure :(

I remember my first time as a powerfull emotional experience, in the first place, not really physical; the physical side was very so-so :(

My first time i was utterly and completely terrified. Being that my partner was the same age i was and had the same experience level, it didn't go well. No, it didn't hurt like many said it did but it wasn't an enjoyable thing either since my partner was pretty clueless as to what to do (I'm older than most on this site so some of the information most have now wasn't easily available then). All in all, it wasn't a fun experience or enjoyable for me.

Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...

My first time was... interesting, to say the least. After two months of being with my boyfriend, we were watching The Lion King in the middle of the night and it came to the scene where Simba flops down into the grass and the dust particles spell out SFX (obviously short for Special Effects). Now, my mind works pretty quickly-- to the point where I sometimes have to backtrack and explain to people how I leaped from one topic of conversation to something completely unrelated. The train of thought is usually straight-forward, though. In this case, we were watching this scene and I recalled the urban legend about how it actually spelled "sex" and, being the hormone-addled teenager I was, I realized I'd never had any sexual encounters of my own (though there are many times I could have had them in even younger years, with prior boyfriends) and that I'd never gotten past heavy petting. I was mad for this boy, and I clearly wanted it, so I thought "Why not?" On what I can only call a whim, I told him to meet me in his sister's room after five minutes' time, and I gave no other explanation. Then I left.

I know. His sister's room? There were only two bedrooms in his house, and his father and sister got priority. So, my boyfriend slept on the living room couch, usually. Luckily, his sister was rarely there because their father never really paid much attention to them.

That was my mental process for deciding I wanted to go through with it. I can't really say I was nervous. Mainly, I think I wanted to be mischievous and seductive, so I waited for him-- nude-- under the covers. Of course, it was ruined because I didn't clean his sister's clutter off the bed as well as I thought and I had to toss a coat hanger to the side at some point, but I got the effect I had been after. Despite how forward and blunt i was about what I wanted, how wantonly I came across (I'm sure), he treated me reverently.

It was a clumsy affair, as most First Time encounters are wont to be, especially if both partners are virgins... But for me, it didn't hurt. I was an active child, and I liked to experiment, so I'm sure that if I didn't rip my hymen while playing or riding my bike, I did it while "playing" with a few of my toys-- actual toys, for children. Still, my first time with a lover was completely pleasurable.

Of course, also in my case, my first lover became my only lover, as after five years of dating I married that boy and we're working on getting our own place together... but that most definitely shouldn't be expected of every virginal couple. Life doesn't always work that way. *shrug*

I feel like I've done more rambling than I've done helping, but... there you go. XD

Well, I am not sure how long this post has been here, but I will give you my first time. I agree that it does depend on the partners skill, but at the same time there will also be a short amount of pain. If the man wants the pain to fade quickly then he is slow and gentle. If he wants it to hurt then he puts his wants and needs first there for rushes the women. According to if the women is into sports would mean the amount of blood and the thickness of the hymn, but there will always be a small amount of pain with the streching. My first time was not something to write home about. I was to young and it hurt very much. Do not forget that the feelings a women has for the man taking her first time also has a lot to do wiith how it will feel to the women. I wish you luck and do not give up on your stories. I have found that this is a great place to horn your skills. Just wanting to write is a big deal.