Click Here!

Uke!Mpreg!Seto

Guest SilverYaoiHellion

Guest SilverYaoiHellion

Hello there, I am simply writing to ask if anyone can help me locate a beloved story that I have no idea to look for. It's a story of the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom and the pairing is Joey/Seto or Jou/Kaiba, or whatever, they're the same people. Major Spoilers within the summary, just to warn you so; but please tell me if you know were to find the story!!! Major warning is Mpreg.

I think was titled "Entrapment": What happens is that Joey and Seto get locked in a library and I think it is for the whole weekend. Joey fanaticizes about Seto and eventually they finally have sex, which quickly leads to what I think was an S&M kind of relationship (with Joey leading). Yami does not seem to like the fact that Joey is seeing Seto and somehow, someway he gets video tape of the two having sex; I think he has Bakura helping him out or something, cannot remember. In the end result in the epilogue, Joey and Seto are married and Seto is pregnant. (I last saw this story years ago when I wasn't so interested in it, now that Joey/Seto is one of my favorite pairings of all time, I cannot get this story out of my head!!!)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.